Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

Are there any seats available for buses to Brechin as I see on Twitter that Chivas bus is sold out. 
I don't do twitter and it's turning into a bit of a nightmare trying to find out if buses have seats available for any games as the official website doesn't post the availability of seats on the buses until the last minute by then it's usually too late.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I don't do twitter and it's turning into a bit of a nightmare trying to find out if buses have seats available for any games as the official website doesn't post the availability of seats on the buses until the last minute by then it's usually too late.

Maybe phone the pubs that they leave from and you will find out.

I am assuming Brechin will be selling tickets on Matchday from an Office or Portakabin then fans will head for turnstiles. 

If not, and it's cash at the gate, there could be a problem. 

What if thousands of Saints fans arrive early and pay cash at turnstile ? 

Many with tickets could arrive just before kick off and be locked out as Stadium could be  full with cash punters. 

Just a thought. 

40 minutes ago, shull said:

I am assuming Brechin will be selling tickets on Matchday from an Office or Portakabin then fans will head for turnstiles. 

Many with tickets could arrive just before kick off and be locked out as Stadium could be  full with cash punters. 

Just a thought. 

I will be paying cash on the day and intend to be there early. 

Maybe phone the pubs that they leave from and you will find out.
Tried that on previous occasions you usually end up with some random barstaff not knowing what your talking about even experienced the confusion when actually in the pub.

You end up telling them bus tickets are kept behind the bar they look for about 5 seconds then say sorry can't see anything try again later or tomorrow when someone else is on duty.

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Tried that on previous occasions you usually end up with some random barstaff not knowing what your talking about even experienced the confusion when actually in the pub.

You end up telling them bus tickets are kept behind the bar they look for about 5 seconds then say sorry can't see anything try again later or tomorrow when someone else is on duty.

Surprise at your answer. It is possible the club may run some buses for some of the away games due to the demand from fans.

I picked up a ticket last night.

I'd read a tweet yesterday confirming that the ticket off would be open till kick office last night, and that Brechin tickets were also for sale.

On arrival at about 7.20pm, and having picked up my Dumbarton match ticket, I was informed that I couldn't buy one for Brechin as they stopped selling them at 7pm! Seemingly they stop selling non match-day tickets earlier as it gets too busy.

I asked the folks at the front door about this, mentioning the misleading tweet, and a very pleasant lady came out and spoke with me. The tweet was misleading, but no big deal really - more an inconvenience than anything.

Said nice lady kindly arranged to see me after the game and sold me a ticket then.

I'm on my way....

Edited by Drew

22 hours ago, Drew said:

I picked up a ticket last night.

I'd read a tweet yesterday confirming that the ticket off would be open till kick office last night, and that Brechin tickets were also for sale.

On arrival at about 7.20pm, and having picked up my Dumbarton match ticket, I was informed that I couldn't buy one for Brechin as they stopped selling them at 7pm! Seemingly they stop selling non match-day tickets earlier as it gets too busy.

I asked the folks at the front door about this, mentioning the misleading tweet, and a very pleasant lady came out and spoke with me. The tweet was misleading, but no big deal really - more an inconvenience than anything.

Said nice lady kindly arranged to see me after the game and sold me a ticket then.

I'm on my way....

Met you after the game. "Sold you a ticket" You sly old fox Drew.

Enjoy the game.

2 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I'm going to this one can't make Inverness tomorrow, enjoyed the wee trip to Brechin the last time. Technically this is the first game we can possibly win the league, if results go our way tomorrow.

We could win it on Tuesday night if results go our way on Saturday and Tuesday night  :clapping

If we can secure the title at Brechin, I would like to think the club would run enough buses to get anyone who wants to be there up to Brechin given the majority of supporters club buses are already full and it's a nigh on impossible place to get to by public transport (yes a train to Arbroath or Montrose then a bus but most folk would like to get back to Paisley for the celebrations before last orders !!!)

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, shull said:

Just a thought. 

Image result for pictures open top bus  and park it beside the stadium.  We can use it again later.

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If we can secure the title at Brechin, I would like to think the club would run enough buses to get anyone who wants to be there up to Brechin given the majority of supporters club buses are already full and it's a nigh on impossible place to get to by public transport (yes a train to Arbroath or Montrose then a bus but most folk would like to get back to Paisley for the celebrations before last orders !!!)

It would be great to win it there but something tells me we'll need to wait till either Dundee Utd or at worst Livvy at home.