Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

2 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Hmmmmmm, I just wonder about this game. Hosts have never won a game this season.

It surely couldn’t be an unreal twist of fate

could it emoji848.png

Aye, some people said similar that last time we played them. :rolleyes:

Suppose if so something is repeated enough it could come true. :lol:

Brechin 0-3 Saints. 

On 18/02/2018 at 12:11 PM, Seaside Nipper said:

Indeed.

What could possibly go wrong here

We play against a team with NO wins in the season ( worst team in memory in the Championship )

Meanwhile our two nearest rivals play each other.

If ever there was an opportunity to right the wrongs from yesterday’s cluster f**k, it’s this next game.

What could possibly go wrong here.

3 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Hmmmmmm, I just wonder about this game. Hosts have never won a game this season.

It surely couldn’t be an unreal twist of fate

could it emoji848.png

Thought some trumpet had said something  similar the last time we played them. 

Time you got some new patter. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Thought some trumpet had said something  similar the last time we played them. 

Time you got some new patter. :lol:

Who are this "we" you are talking about?

You have posted on the forum that :

You are not a St Mirren Fan

You don't go to games

Doubt if you qualify to use the word "we"

Now don't leave in the huff. 

The very Scottish sense of irony and sarcasm you adopt as your on line personna is very occasionally funny.

But ... less is more.

Leave comments on the club, manager, team or fans to those who do follow the fortunes on the Paisley Saints.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Who are this "we" you are talking about?

You have posted on the forum that :

You are not a St Mirren Fan

You don't go to games

Doubt if you qualify to use the word "we"

Now don't leave in the huff. 

The very Scottish sense of irony and sarcasm you adopt as your on line personna is very occasionally funny.

But ... less is more.

Leave comments on the club, manager, team or fans to those who do follow the fortunes on the Paisley Saints.

Oh dear, step away from the stupid juice. :lol:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear, step away from the stupid juice. :lol:

None left. You have consumed the entire supply. 

You don't support the club. You don't go to games. You self profess that you are not a St Mirren Fan. You contribute no new ideas. I will not respond to any of your posts in future. Saves time and better spent reading what people who do care about the club have to say. 

Edited by St.Ricky

How will the sending offs affect Brechin? Will they have those players suspended on Tuesday only or will they be missing on Saturday as well ? I’m already nervous and it’s only Sunday. Let’s hope Dunfermline can do us a favour midweek. I wish I shared the unbridled optimism on here but there is still work to do. We can’t blow it now surely

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

None left. You have consumed the entire supply. 

You don't support the club. You don't go to games. You self profess that you are not a St Mirren Fan. You contribute no new ideas. I will not respond to any of your posts in future. Saves time and better spent reading what people who do care about the club have to say. 

I'll miss you, like playing with a stupid puppy. :lol:

2 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

How will the sending offs affect Brechin? Will they have those players suspended on Tuesday only or will they be missing on Saturday as well ? I’m already nervous and it’s only Sunday. Let’s hope Dunfermline can do us a favour midweek. I wish I shared the unbridled optimism on here but there is still work to do. We can’t blow it now surely

Two first choice players missing can't help them that's for sure so they will be hoping it's for Tuesday only.

Optimistic? Yes but will be at Dunfermline v Livingston game on Tuesday night.  My black and white scarf will fit right in with the Dunfermline fans.

Watched the last hame between these two. DAFC were arguably the better side but lost. I am looking for a draw of DAFC win.

1 hour ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Both sending off were straight reds so guessing they were for violent conduct which I think is a 3 game ban :unsure:  It wont matter anyway :D

What about the 2nd half? 

Ha.

I have been quite good at predictions this season, I’ve never predicted such a big win, so narrow it down a bit :P

H/T Brechin 1-3 St Mirren
F/T Brechin 1-7 St Mirren

Livingston 1-1 Morton H/T
Livingston 1-2 Morton F/T

The bit I probably got right was the forum crashing :D

Looking more likely this will be the title party and I can't see us, (wife and me, not Saints), making it. My grandson's playing for the 2009s in Perth on Saturday and we're the gofers. IF the games finish on time we'd get there 10m mins before kick off and you bassas will have taken all the room. ENJOY!

Edited by stlucifer