Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Any win will do me. Just want to get over the line. I suspect the team will be fired up for this one. 

I agree as this will almost be like a home match and the support will be on a high before the whistle.

If we get an early goal this could be 4 or 5.................before half time. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, Saint Garf said:

You'd  be correct in assuming that I haven't seen their other 28 games. In fact, that's exactly what I said "I can only judge them on what I've seen"

I therefore have reason to believe that they'll be able to make things difficult for us again.

I'd have thought that was relatively straight forward. Hope this helps :)

Brechin are a big team, we play thru teams, they sit back that's why its been its maybe been harder, however Sons are the same but far better team than Brechin and between the 2 of them our record is

P 7     W 6   D 0     L 1       For 14     Against 3        Pts 18

Worried ..... No

Expect to  drub them ... Yes

The only thing Saints and Brechin have in common is that neither team will be in the Championship next season

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but the Trinity stand allocated to us holds 1228, so could see 200-300 folk in the Hedge side standing area.

Weather doesn't look to bad in terms of rain, depending where you look. Possibly an occasional shower.

23 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Apologies if mentioned elsewhere, but the Trinity stand allocated to us holds 1228, so could see 200-300 folk in the Hedge side standing area.

Weather doesn't look to bad in terms of rain, depending where you look. Possibly an occasional shower.

More like 1000 in the standing area. 

Indications show that the allocation of 1750 will likely sell out today. On top of that there could easily be another 500 pay at the gate admissions on Saturday for those who didn't bother with a ticket as the cash gate was announced with plenty of notice. 

There will be over 2000 buds there on Saturday. Its going to be rocking. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I agree as this will almost be like a home match and the support will be on a high before the whistle.

If we get an early goal this could be 4 or 5.................before half time. :wink:

Calm down :D

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Gave in and bought 4 tickets on line.  Will now need to drive from Stirling to Paisley on Friday morning to pick them up at the ticket office.  Worth it! 

Don't know what the score is with picking up tickets........do you need I.D?If you can arrange for it to happen then I could pick your tickets up and meet you in Brechin.

8 minutes ago, Johnny Rep said:

Travelling through by car on Saturday, best parking around glebe park anyone?

Get there early, drive past the Ashvale Chippy and stadium on your right. Do a u turn just before you head out of town and park facing the way you came. 

3 generations of us meant to be heading along on Saturday. Going to have to head up early. Been trying all week to get tickets and struck out. Couldn’t log on to ticket site as I’ve changed my email address(can’t remember my customer number), tried setting up a new account and wouldn’t let me, emailed the ticket office a few days ago(no reply) and couldn’t get through on the phone for last 4 days. Always knew pay at gate was an option, so hopefully we’ll get in ok. Was nearly doing a 180 mile round trip to Paisley today, but daughter is ill.
Really enjoyed Glebe Park earlier in the season, even although it was Baltic and we scraped it. Nice wee ground to have a party, IF it happens.

3 generations of us meant to be heading along on Saturday. Going to have to head up early. Been trying all week to get tickets and struck out. Couldn’t log on to ticket site as I’ve changed my email address(can’t remember my customer number), tried setting up a new account and wouldn’t let me, emailed the ticket office a few days ago(no reply) and couldn’t get through on the phone for last 4 days. Always knew pay at gate was an option, so hopefully we’ll get in ok. Was nearly doing a 180 mile round trip to Paisley today, but daughter is ill.
Really enjoyed Glebe Park earlier in the season, even although it was Baltic and we scraped it. Nice wee ground to have a party, IF it happens.

I spoke to Brechin’s commercial director earlier this evening - up to 350 pay at gate available so you’ll be fine. That could be more if they need it.

From there perspective this is a real end of season bonus and there is scope for more if needed because as you know from earlier this season there is no separation of fans.

17 minutes ago, Highland Saint said:

I spoke to Brechin’s commercial director earlier this evening - up to 350 pay at gate available so you’ll be fine. That could be more if they need it.

From there perspective this is a real end of season bonus and there is scope for more if needed because as you know from earlier this season there is no separation of fans.

This must be some segregation buffer zone . They will have 200 fans we have been given 1750 tickets so by my reckoning there should be room for another 2000+ inside Glebe park never mind 350.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Don't know what the score is with picking up tickets........do you need I.D?If you can arrange for it to happen then I could pick your tickets up and meet you in Brechin.

HSS

Thanks for the offer.  Much appreciated but not easy to-do. 

Will drive through in the morning and pick the tickets up from the ticket office. 

Hope you /we all enjoy the match. 

Hope all our fellow Buds have a day to remember in Brechin. Just stay out of trouble, dont want this guy having to be brought in .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38905520

Could save a lot of time & money - found it.

IMG_1176.jpg.0e8123bc7e0a7623b5b2368033472a29.jpg

Oh, I guess it’s like a pointless Ricky thread,bounty happen [emoji14]

Might start a wee ‘Things that happen in Brechin’ thread.