Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

A couple of Livvy fans on PnB saying there pitch is waterlogged currently and their game might be in doubt. Surely not, would be a major anti climax.

They're at it,trying to spoil our fun.

12 minutes ago, HSS said:

They're at it,trying to spoil our fun.

No chance of spoiling our fun . I was at East End Park for the game between the Pars and Livvi.  It was a very wet night and the pitch was saturated but it didn't stop players from playing what was a great game of football. Also resulted in a win for the PARS which suited Saints. Very much against the run of play.

Edited by St.Ricky

The last year has been a magical time to be a Saints fan ....... dragging ourselves off the bottom of the league and escaping the drop to the third tier and then winning the league this season in a canter. I’ve loved every minute of it - let’s enjoy Saturday and the rest of the season as this is a time to be treasured.  Oh aye and as for game v Brechin ............ lets f#cken do this mob ! COYS !

17 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Gave in and bought 4 tickets on line.  Will now need to drive from Stirling to Paisley on Friday morning to pick them up at the ticket office.  Worth it! 

Move to Paisley Mate, don't  have a castle but more than makes up for it with 2 Aldi's  :wink:

51 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Move to Paisley Mate, don't  have a castle but more than makes up for it with 2 Aldi's  :wink:

two castles (3 if you count pubs) but only 1 Aldi here.

Does that make me homesick for Paisley . Does it F>>>>>>>

1987 was a big year. Saints won the cup and I Left Paisley.

Something else happened that year. what the feck was it!!!

Spoiler

Oh AYE - Ah got Married....   Now I remember why I left Paisley.............It wis her idea!!!!

As we wouldn't be able to leave Norwich til about 7ish tomorrow morning,  the thought of not being able to get in, we're going to to give tomorrow's party a miss. Maybe it'll be a lucky omen as I missed the 2013 cup final as I was working in India,  but was at the 2010 final. If the atmosphere is half a good as it was last Saturday it'll be fantastic. Enjoy fellow Buddies :thumbs2

18 minutes ago, Brew-c said:

As we wouldn't be able to leave Norwich til about 7ish tomorrow morning,  the thought of not being able to get in, we're going to to give tomorrow's party a miss. Maybe it'll be a lucky omen as I missed the 2013 cup final as I was working in India,  but was at the 2010 final. If the atmosphere is half a good as it was last Saturday it'll be fantastic. Enjoy fellow Buddies :thumbs2

There will be cash turnstiles.

Whilst there will be segregation I don't believe there will be any problem with any fans getting in.

Ground capacity 4083

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1814469178584328&id=431666086864651

30 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

There will be cash turnstiles.

Whilst there will be segregation I don't believe there will be any problem with any fans getting in.

Ground capacity 4083

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1814469178584328&id=431666086864651

Official club statement is 150-200 only to be admitted at the gate - that is madness as we seem to be way under capacity. We need Brechin to say publicly how many they will let in as plenty are not going to go as it stands at the minute which is a travesty !!!!!

Official club statement is 150-200 only to be admitted at the gate - that is madness as we seem to be way under capacity. We need Brechin to say publicly how many they will let in as plenty are not going to go as it stands at the minute which is a travesty !!!!!

Ageed, it’s for Brechin to publicly state how many can enter pay at the gate.

We could have someone periscope it to those locked oot, , then at half time let 300 inside swap with the 300 locked oot everyone gets a wee swatch :D

Ageed, it’s for Brechin to publicly state how many can enter pay at the gate.

We could have someone periscope it to those locked oot, , then at half time let 300 inside swap with the 300 locked oot everyone gets a wee swatch [emoji3]

ETA; just phoned Brechin & asked if they could announce either on websites or Twitter the amount they will let in pay at the gate.