Brechin v St. Mirren 7/4/18

4 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Don't have a ticket for the game but making my way up with fellow buddies who do. Meant to be heading to Fife for a family holiday but instead wife going solo with three kids until I join her after the game.

The plan is to get dropped in Dundee after the game and make my way by public transport to St Monans and strictly not via viennas and a party in Paisley.

This will be a day to remember whatever happens. Hopefully I won't be talking about it in the divorce courts in a few months as I only told her tonight I am off to Tannadice on Tuesday and we need to be home for 3pm on Saturday.

Come on Ye saints!

Get there Early Mr Zo. The latest on the Brechin Website is

"Please note that our allocation of tickets for this match is now SOLD OUT. The Club has been advised that there will be a limited cash gate on the day of the game at Glebe Park, but we cannot guarantee entry to everyone who will travel through without a ticket."

5 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Don't have a ticket for the game but making my way up with fellow buddies who do. Meant to be heading to Fife for a family holiday but instead wife going solo with three kids until I join her after the game.

The plan is to get dropped in Dundee after the game and make my way by public transport to St Monans and strictly not via viennas and a party in Paisley.

This will be a day to remember whatever happens. Hopefully I won't be talking about it in the divorce courts in a few months as I only told her tonight I am off to Tannadice on Tuesday and we need to be home for 3pm on Saturday.

Come on Ye saints!

Perfectly understandable  behaviour 

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Get there Early Mr Zo. The latest on the Brechin Website is

"Please note that our allocation of tickets for this match is now SOLD OUT. The Club has been advised that there will be a limited cash gate on the day of the game at Glebe Park, but we cannot guarantee entry to everyone who will travel through without a ticket."

Leaving Paisley at 11. Only really got green light last night after much debating so didn't get down to buy ticket. A Mate went first thing but obviously sold out. Confident I will get in. Ps just how big is this hedge?

Just can't see a crowd of anywhere near 4000 at this game. 2750 tops.

Come on Ye saints!

St Monans lovely wee place

11 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Come on Ye saints!

Every 30 minutes from Dundee Bus Station Seagate DD1 2HR.  70 minute trip.

Dundee Seagate Bus Station take the 10.55am no 21 bus from stance 3 direct to Brechin arriving at Smithbank Road at 12.07. One minute to the ground.  Every hour,

Also Dundee Seagate Bus Station 11.25am Stance 3 Bus no. 20 to Kirriemuir Cross arr 12.03, then at 12.10 take the 21A bus from the bus stop at the Royal Bank in Kirriemuir to Brechin getting off at the Mackie Motors stop at 12.36.  2 minute walk to the ground. Every hour.

39 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I assumed this was North. 

West may be the small stand along the touchline. 

North stand/ West stand is probably referring to the stands at st Mirren Park and the ticket office just used spare tickets for this game. Tomorrow’s game is an unallocated free for all

2 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

North stand/ West stand is probably referring to the stands at st Mirren Park and the ticket office just used spare tickets for this game. Tomorrow’s game is an unallocated free for all

Pitch included at full time?

28 minutes ago, RussellV1 said:

I suspect you are spot on.

Printed on SMFC tickets.

9 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

If we have more than 500 patg tomorrow will we get in home end ?there is no way I can get to brechin before about 2.45 desperate to go but been an unbelievable hassle to get to go. I would much rather be in away end but would settle for just being there. 

My hunch is that they'll relax the 500 max on the day.

12 minutes ago, bender rodriguez said:

If we have more than 500 patg tomorrow will we get in home end ?there is no way I can get to brechin before about 2.45 desperate to go but been an unbelievable hassle to get to go. I would much rather be in away end but would settle for just being there. 

2:45? 

You'll see the 2nd half. :lol:

Just checked the attendance of Brechin's home game with Dundee Utd earlier in the season - 2627.

Assuming about 400 were home fans then it's sounds as though Dundee Utd were allocated/filled a similar number of away places as us.

8 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Brechin are without their club captain, Paul McLean tomorrow.

Him and Sean Crichton were sent off last Saturday but they appealed for McLean meaning he could play in the 0-4 at ICT. The appeal failed (and Crichton is still suspended too).

Oh, what about the Titanic? :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No issues with the weather today, the pitch should be decent, party atmosphere, all pointing to a day to remember.

Hope we get at them straight away, get that early goal and the team and support can relax.

I remember a few weeks ago at Livingston early goal, then got pumped 4-1.:o

36 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm on my way!

Shortly....

I’m on my way too, shortly, but because of the St Mirren PA chap playing the Proclaimers after every home win, as I have been doing the dishes, washing the car, or undertaking many other mundane tasks recently, this shite slowly formed in my napper, and is rattling around.... sing along now....

I’m on my way, from misery to happiness today, a-ha, a-ha....

I’m on my way from misery to happiness to-day, a-ha, a-ha....

I’m on my way, to watch the Paisley Saint Murrn,

And every day, thank fcuk it’s not the Old Firm,

I’m looking down, to laugh at Greenock Morton,

The last I looked, the cnuts were near the bottom...

And now, I don’t want for anything, ooh-ooh-ooh,

I hear the Saints fans sing,

We’re sittin’ on top of the wurrlddd....

I really need to stop doing mundane tasks. :P

Edited by pozbaird