Where Will We Win League?

HSS

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
24 minutes ago, ScotstounSaint said:
Still think it will be Brechin as I see Livi drawing their next 2 games.

Can't win the league at Brechin now (if Livingston lose next 2 games and we beat Brechin) we are 15 ahead with 15 to play for.

We can. We would be 15 ahead with 12 to play for.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:
1 hour ago, ScotstounSaint said:
Still think it will be Brechin as I see Livi drawing their next 2 games.

Can't win the league at Brechin now (if Livingston lose next 2 games and we beat Brechin) we are 15 ahead with 15 to play for.

After Brechin game, Livi will have 12 to play for as they'll be on a game more than us.

A defeat and a draw for Livi - or indeed two draws -  would mean we could win it at Brechin.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 hours ago, renfrew said:

I hope we win our league before Man C win theirs  :rolleyes:

Then Livi need to not win the next 2  and us to beat Brechin. Definitely possible. If that doesn't happen I believe the Manchester derby would have to be postponed for it to be possible.

Edited by stlucifer

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Then Livi need to not win the next 2  and us to beat Brechin. Definitely possible. If that doesn't happen I believe the Manchester derby would have to be postponed for it to be possible.

Most of London :rolleyes:  would want this game postponed to avoid their rivals winning the league against them, but most of Manchester canna wait till Saturday  :lol: 

11 hours ago, madmitch said:

At home vs Morton.

Just want to get it done and may even be a bit twitchy if it dragged on for that long but from a selfish point of view, because i'll be there, it would be a fantastic occasion if it happened that day. My daughter's never seen saints lift a trophy of any sort despite accompanying her old man since she was about 10, (22 now). Was at the league cup semi v Celtic but missed the final on NUFC duty same day. A miserable defeat away at Wigan btw :(. Was also at last seasons diddy cup final but derby day should have her see silverware for the 1st time. Can't wait.

I'm quite astounded by all this nervousness as it's been clear for about 3 months we are the only team of any consistancy in this shit league.

We're scooshing it because we have 5 or 6 players better than the rest who,TBH, are pish poor.

It's no detraction from us that this league is as poor  as it's been for many a year, we can only beat what's in front of us.

It's only been a matter of time until late the league is won.

Relish it, next season  will probably be difficult. 

We'll know better come Tues but looks like maybe Tannadice.....probably SMP.

I still have a feeling we win it at Brechin next week. Just don’t see Livi beating Dunfermline and Morton back to back. Fair play to them if they do though. 

We’ve only lost twice in our last 15 league games and only one of those (Livi away) was a poor performance.

We’re miles better than the rest this season and will win this league by some margin. Our current form and points lead surely tell everyone that?

I’d love to go to Tannadice as champs and have a nice, relaxing evening up there but if we have to get the points that night to secure it then I’m confident this team will do just that.

If Saturday was seen as a setback then great. Every time this team has suffered one this year they’ve set things right the very next week and went on a run.

I don’t expect us to lose again this season and we’ll win the league by, at least, 15 points.

There, I said it![emoji106]

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

1.  I'm quite astounded by all this nervousness as it's been clear for about 3 months we are the only team of any consistancy in this shit league.

2.  We're scooshing it because we have 5 or 6 players better than the rest who,TBH, are pish poor.

3.  It's no detraction from us that this league is as poor  as it's been for many a year, we can only beat what's in front of us.

4 .  It's only been a matter of time until late the league is won.

5.  Relish it, next season  will probably be difficult. 

1. we are nervous because those of us of a certain vintage know... we are St.mirren and anything is possible.

2. Agree, but better players dont neccesarilay  make a better team  ( See Alan prestons opinion of the utd players)  . We do however have a better Team ethic and togetherness.

3. Agree. 

4. See #1

5.  Agree, let the knickerwetting commence .  

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm quite astounded by all this nervousness as it's been clear for about 3 months we are the only team of any consistancy in this shit league.

Pretty sure that you meant consistency there Faraway. :P