Sign in to follow this  
17/03/13

Uche Ikpeazu

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:52 AM, Sonny said:

Uche is signing for Hearts.

You called this one correctly... I think he is a very decent signing and that credit to Hearts for getting their business done early..

Hope J & J get some good yins signed ASAP.. it makes a strong statement, shows good planning, negotiation skills and lets us prepare pre season with a squad more or less in place... we want to hit the ground running... and pick up 3 points as quickly as possible (i.e get away from the bottom and never look back)

28 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

You called this one correctly... I think he is a very decent signing and that credit to Hearts for getting their business done early..

Hope J & J get some good yins signed ASAP.. it makes a strong statement, shows good planning, negotiation skills and lets us prepare pre season with a squad more or less in place... we want to hit the ground running... and pick up 3 points as quickly as possible (i.e get away from the bottom and never look back)

I concur. .

Was thinking the same. He's an absolute monster of a man. He'll cause defences all sorts of issues up here.
The exact type of player we need. Looks to have a good touch as well as the powerful build.