Predictions For Saturday

20 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Trust you to predict (surprise surprise)a Brechin win. Exactly why do you think we will be the team beaten by a part time team playing third game in a week, part time and able to have a clean sheet against the top scorers in the league? Livingston I agree but us?

Can you read it says 1-0 Saint mirren. 

2 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Ned is a Wally. My reasoning Neddy boy is that life is full of surprises, and St.Mirren have historically defied the odds. But hey, don't let me stop you expecting the bleeding obvious.  Go outside and eat the hedge then kick yourself up the arse and post it on YouTube, you tube. Why are there so many boring fcuks in the world? Aliens from planet Fcuk impregnated a wee wumen and a baby fcuk was born masquerading as an Earthling. But why were they programmed to support St.Mirren. That's the bit I don't get.

Really, you respond by personal attacks?  I wonder how long you have been a fan? Like you, I am entitled to an opinion but never go down the personal route that you choose.  Wouldn't it be more sensible to simply say why you think we are going to lose than making a personal attack on someone you have no idea about?