Not again.....[emoji30]

59 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Read that too although the article suggests Ipswich in the summer as more likely. 

I think Ipswich would be the ideal job for an up and coming manager, be it Ross or someone else. They appear to be a relatively stable club and will give a manager time, plus you could argue they're a bit of a sleeping giant.

Lee Bowyer has been confirmed as Charlton manager until the end of the season so no need to worry on that one. I would not be surprised if Ross does leave in the summer, however he departs on the back of winning the league then I will have no problem with that (depending where he ends up) considering the state we were in when he took over.

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Speculation with Jack Ross and Steve Clark will be on going. W.B.A. are reported to be wanting McInnes, Aberdeen will want Ross / Clark see where this is going. 

I don't think DM will take the WBA job after knocking back sevco.

15 minutes ago, HSS said:

I don't think DM will take the WBA job after knocking back sevco.

West Brom have a solid record of gaining promotion quickly (presuming they go down as expected). It would give McInnes a good chance to prove himself in England and if successful, have a shot at managing in the EPL, perhaps similar to Alex Neil taking his chance with Norwich.

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

West Brom have a solid record of gaining promotion quickly (presuming they go down as expected). It would give McInnes a good chance to prove himself in England and if successful, have a shot at managing in the EPL, perhaps similar to Alex Neil taking his chance with Norwich.

He had his chance.

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Having had interest from Barnsley who are in the Championship, I can't see JR going to a club in League One. Other Championship clubs are likely to show an interest in him.

Totally this.

This is the first JR related speculation that hasn't had me descending into state of frenzied Knickerwetting.

Nothing to see here.