Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

The first of a run for three home games to finish off matches at Saint Mirren Park for the season.  Big crowds assured. Would be nice to turn Livvy over

Crowd Prediction 6,250

Score. 3 ....2  for Saints

But Brechin and Dundee United up first. 4 points from these would do nicely

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The first of a run for three home games to finish off matches at Saint Mirren Park for the season.  Big crowds assured. Would be nice to turn Livvy over

Crowd Prediction 6,250

Score. 3 ....2  for Saints

But Brechin and Dundee United up first. 4 points from these would do nicely

Been trying to get through to the ticket office without success. Does anyone know if there sre still any tickets available for this match?

23 minutes ago, RickMcD said:

Been trying to get through to the ticket office without success. Does anyone know if there sre still any tickets available for this match?

Plenty and if the League is already won there should be a crowd of around 4500 and probably less for the Falkirk home match. 

The Morton game will be a near sellout, for obvious reasons. 

I cannae wait now.

Gamble paid off :clapping

I'll be there for the Title win on Saturday ( or maybe next Tuesday :lol: )

It's gonnae be fantastic.

St Mirren 3 Livingston 1

Crowd 6987

CHAMPIONEES 

On 04/04/2018 at 4:36 PM, St.Ricky said:

As far as I know both the Main and West Stand are sold out. 

Will you stop posting this kind of rubbish when you don’t actually know for sure. 

This type of  misinformation is stopping some people from trying to get tickets on the mistaken belief that there aren’t any left. 

I accept that the forum is generally about opinions but something factual like whether or not a game is sold out yet should not be a matter for speculation. 

51 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

Will you stop posting this kind of rubbish when you don’t actually know for sure. 

This type of  misinformation is stopping some people from trying to get tickets on the mistaken belief that there aren’t any left. 

I accept that the forum is generally about opinions but something factual like whether or not a game is sold out yet should not be a matter for speculation. 

I stand Corrected Dumbo. 

Managed to buy another ticket on line When I got back from Dundee last  night and it looks like there are some  left. 

I'd like to see Reilly back in for this one.  The guy has scored 20+ goals this season but has been replaced by Mullen who only has 2 goals so far. Reilly's goals were key for so long and they aren't being replaced.
Yup.
Scored when he came on at home last time... and looked really hungry last night.
I reckon he has earned a start.

My worry is what to do if McGinn is out.

Logic says possibly McShane as a straightforward replacement...

but Jack tends to have a pecking order for starting spots and then fits the team around the players.

That would mean Reilly starting but a lightweight midfield that was overrun the last time we played Livi.

Not sure about his match fitness but is Donati worth a chance?

23 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup.
Scored when he came on at home last time... and looked really hungry last night.
I reckon he has earned a start.

My worry is what to do if McGinn is out.

Logic says possibly McShane as a straightforward replacement...

but Jack tends to have a pecking order for starting spots and then fits the team around the players.

That would mean Reilly starting but a lightweight midfield that was overrun the last time we played Livi.

Again I'd say McShane deserves a chance back in the team, he's scored goals (not just penalties) for us and played in most of the games up until January as we were building the points up. So a straight swap for McGinn would be the normal route. As you say though, after the last performance against Livi, we need to take this one differently and fix up the weaknesses that cost us that day.

33 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I like Mullen but its time for Reilly to start again , as for Donati , I mentioned him last night when it looked like McGinn had a bad knock , plus I thought Flynn struggled last night against the hammer throwers , as he did against Livingston. My midfield four to start on Saturday would be Magennis , Donati , McShane and Morgan. 

I don’t care who comes in for McGinn, I don’t care who plays up front, I don’t care if Stelios spends the 90 minutes eating Bounty bars and waxing his manly beard, or if Paisley Panda comes on for Morgan as an 89th minute substitute.....

...as long as we get this fcuking point. Preferably two, but one will be just dandy.

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I don’t care who comes in for McGinn, I don’t care who plays up front, I don’t care if Stelios spends the 90 minutes eating Bounty bars and waxing his manly beard, or if Paisley Panda comes on for Morgan as an 89th minute substitute.....

...as long as we get this fcuking point. Preferably two, but one will be just dandy.

How are we going to get 2 points   :lol:

8 minutes ago, renfrew said:

How are we going to get 2 points   :lol:

ipad typo. 3 points. :D :P Nah, no-one is buying it. A simple brain burp.

FFS. I thought a photo of the Aberdeen manager holding the cup was St Mirren 1987. :lol:

Edited by pozbaird