Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

Genuinely does anyone know of anyone with any spare tickets for the Morton game?  I'm potentially going to go into their end if I have to.  Ideally looking for 2 but I'll take 1 for my son as he definitely doesn't want to go in beside them where as I don't give FCUK.  Not for a minute did I think it was going to sell out.... more fool me, I was planning on getting them tomorrow....oops the wee man is raging.

4 minutes ago, MWISAINT71 said:

Genuinely does anyone know of anyone with any spare tickets for the Morton game?  I'm potentially going to go into their end if I have to.  Ideally looking for 2 but I'll take 1 for my son as he definitely doesn't want to go in beside them where as I don't give FCUK.  Not for a minute did I think it was going to sell out.... more fool me, I was planning on getting them tomorrow....oops the wee man is raging.

Irvine Buddie has five for the main stand.

Check out the Morton thread and PM him.

Anyone needing tickets for the Morton game.. due to a poorly scheduled family wedding we have 5 tickets in the Main Stand that we can't use. Would rather sell them all together, face value £22 each (they are the padded seats). PM me

Edited by FTOF

On Wednesday, April 04, 2018 at 3:13 PM, St.Ricky said:

The first of a run for three home games to finish off matches at Saint Mirren Park for the season.  Big crowds assured. Would be nice to turn Livvy over

Crowd Prediction 6,250

Score. 3 ....2  for Saints

But Brechin and Dundee United up first. 4 points from these would do nicely

Started off this thread on 4 April. 

Three points gained. 

Stick by crowd prediction of 6250

Stick by score prediction as 3....2 for Saints. 

Would/will be great. 

Edited by St.Ricky

If we can keep that ball on the floor and pass and move as we have for most of this season we should at least get the point we need. My fear is we appear tight and tense and almost too forceful, this of course is totally understandable as we are so close to our prize!!

Anyway despite Dundee United booting us off the park on Tuesday and Livi likely shaping up to do the same tomorrow I’m going for 3-1 Saints.

11 hours ago, zico said:

Why wouldn't you expect me to agree? :blink:

I think Reilly has been great and would be delighted to see him in the side!

My posts have purely been in response to the ill informed Mullen bashing.

I wouldn't expect you to agree, reading the thread it's clear you're a Reilly basher.

The stats do show however that Mullen isn't as prolific at this level.

1 hour ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Who would you all put in as the starting 11 tomorrow to get us the point as a minimum. Just hope that muppet Hardie has a stinker always seems to do well against us. Then it’s Party in Paisley 

IMO...not a time to be making unforced changes Clydebank so if possible I would go with our recent, regular starting 11 and bench.

1 hour ago, Jack the lad said:

I wouldn't expect you to agree, reading the thread it's clear you're a Reilly basher.

The stats do show however that Mullen isn't as prolific at this level.

Show me where I've bashed Reilly? I've said on more than one occasion on this thread that I think he's been great.

The stats show that Reilly isn't much more 'prolific' than Mullen.

12 minutes ago, zico said:

The stats show that Reilly isn't much more 'prolific' than Mullen.

Aye just about 60 mins per goal, or 33%.

To be fair to Danny i think he's being asked to play in a different position for us than he's used to. Sure he played wide for Livi.

Edited by Jack the lad

Wee suggestion for tomorrow's game. Goes to the tune of the Proclaimers "Letter from America":

Dumbarton no more, 

Greenock no more,

Falkirk no more, 

Brechin no more.

Dunfermline no more,

Inverness no more,

Dumfries no more,

Livingston no more

Repeat ad nauseum.

Edited by dumbarton_bud
Had Livingston twice. Added Falkirk

12 minutes ago, dumbarton_bud said:

Wee suggestion for tomorrow's game. Goes to the tune of the Proclaimers "Letter from America":

Dumbarton no more, 

Greenock no more,

Falkirk no more, 

Brechin no more.

Dunfermline no more,

Inverness no more,

Dumfries no more,

Livingston no more

Repeat ad nauseum.

Brilliant. :blink: