Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

Just fantastic. I have been lucky enough to see the previous Championship/First Division wins but the difference this time was the inner confidence the team seemed to have. This is a great credit to Jack Ross, the management team and the players. 

A brilliant effort all season. It has been clear for months that we are the best team in the division. Well done Saints! 

Party in paisley tonight. To my 100 fellow buddies that watch on St Mirren Tv, enjoy the party no matter where you are in world.

Even with air conditioning on I was sweating like a pig for the last 15 minutes. 

Party in Bangkok tonight.’

Congratulations to Jack and everybody involved with St Mirren tonight. What a journey we have been on!

That was a nerve wracking afternoon at work. Constantly checking the phone for updates.

Outstanding season. Enjoy your night buds. Wish I was in Paisley tonight. Can't wait for next Saturday. [emoji16][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Well done saints job done. Game was a bit of an anticlimax overall. We struggled to impose ourselves on Livingston who were less nervous and quicker to react. Draw was probably right result today. I felt a bit flat at the end, possibly due to the inevitability of winning the league and the way the game went. Jack Ross interviewed on BBC intimated a similar perspective saying last seasons escape felt more elated. However pressure to see it out evident from his comments. Here's hoping we can turn on style next two games and not allow Morton to spoil party next Saturday

All that mattered today was winning the League and we done that.

Livi are a very physical team with plenty of big guys. One tactic only to lump high balls in - they must have had about 6 headers on goals today but rarely a shot. Thought our wee guys played really well against them and overall we did enough to win but a point will certainly do. Well done guys. :)