Saint Mirren V Livingston 14 April

St.Ricky

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So Reilly is the fifth most effective striker in the league despite being benched for the last five or six games, wonder if Ross has seen the light and will let Gavin move on up the goal scoring table? 

You can't even understand the stats!

3rd most effective striker!

Which, you'd think, would be the very least for the main striker at the runaway leaders!

But the fact remains that our goalscoring average has gone up since Reilly was benched. What can't talk, can't lie, arf, arf, arf!

Interesting that the most effective striker is Ryan Hardie....:ph34r:

OK , Back to the ticketing issue: 

I have just received the following in an email from st.mirren Ticket office :

Why not come along to the game tomorrow and support the team in their final push to win the Championship. There are still tickets left for sale which can be purchased at the Main Stand Ticket Office tomorrow from 10am until 1pm. At 1pm these will be transferred to the West Stand Ticket Office which will be open until kick-off. 

The match day officials for Saturday’s Ladbrokes Championship fixture against David Hopkin's Livingston side are as follows:

I have just checked the OS ticket (Interstadia) site and found this :      Showing only TWO tickets available for the whole ground, one in M2 & one in S2.. Are these the tickets which will be on sale ? Are there more ?   If there are several unsold seats as the club email seems to imply , will the Club actually do something about the Interstadia infornmation  !!    Would hate to see the club miss out on revenue because of issues with the ticketing site .     image.thumb.png.5cb4bd29aefa28e3056594551bbf996a.png

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Why not come along to the game tomorrow and support the team in their final push to win the Championship. There are still tickets left for sale which can be purchased at the Main Stand Ticket Office tomorrow from 10am until 1pm. At 1pm these will be transferred to the West Stand Ticket Office which will be open until kick-off. 

The match day officials for Saturday’s Ladbrokes Championship fixture against David Hopkin's Livingston side are as follows:

I have just checked the OS ticket (Interstadia) site and found this :      Showing only TWO tickets available for the whole ground, one in M2 & one in S2.. Are these the tickets which will be on sale ? Are there more ?   If there are several unsold seats as the club email seems to imply , will the Club actually do something about the Interstadia infornmation  !!    Would hate to see the club miss out on revenue because of issues with the ticketing site .     image.thumb.png.5cb4bd29aefa28e3056594551bbf996a.png

Ask Ricky, he's the expert. 

2 hours ago, zico said:

You can't even understand the stats!

3rd most effective striker!

Which, you'd think, would be the very least for the main striker at the runaway leaders!

But the fact remains that our goalscoring average has gone up since Reilly was benched. What can't talk, can't lie, arf, arf, arf!

Interesting that the most effective striker is Ryan Hardie....:ph34r:

So he's even better than i thought..!

re: your point on suggesting Reilly should have more goals, he could.. however with Morgan and Smith in the top ten too it shows a potent threat from multiple sources. I like it, but dont know why you are so down on our top goalscorer? Fickle football.

What are some members going to talk about if we get at least a point tomorrow...........

Reilly, Mullen blah fecking blah

Its a squad, and whilst opinions are healthy FFS ,trust our manager, who has taken us from the abyss to the promised land ( halleluiah)  ......

Pretty think its a sad indictment on some posters life's or its just the grumps kicking in

Mullen, Smith, Reilly and Morgan ...... all have goals, so I just need selected to play well, and then no doubt avoid all the threads to which ones make it Premiership......

So take the dog for a walk, the wife, or  go to the  Clansman...............

43 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So he's even better than i thought..!

re: your point on suggesting Reilly should have more goals, he could.. however with Morgan and Smith in the top ten too it shows a potent threat from multiple sources. I like it, but dont know why you are so down on our top goalscorer? Fickle football.

On the contrary, I'm not down on our top goalscorer at all! He's been fantastic and I'd love to see him back in the side.

I wondering why you are so down on Danny Mullen is my point! He's been a more than able deputy IMO!

1 minute ago, zico said:

On the contrary, I'm not down on our top goalscorer at all! He's been fantastic and I'd love to see him back in the side.

I wondering why you are so down on Danny Mullen is my point! He's been a more than able deputy IMO!

Not down on danny, just dont see him as a natural to lead the line, his strengths for me would be better utilised from attacking midfield.

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

My seat will be empty that's 3 .