Jack Ross Speculation

Welcome onboard Cornwall

Problem with Rae was, he was to quick to blame others, and obviously do Rangers games whilst our manager is not on..... in a short he was/is a wee prick

Saw Rae in Glasgow the other day. What I saw of him I cringed when I thought he was our manager for a while

I’m fairly sure he attended the odd Rangers game on non pundit duty as well whilst on our payroll. He was an objectionable deluded Blue nose fan boy, in my opinion of course. Was never likely to work well for us , him and that Farrell, utter no users, like I say in my opinion of course.
[emoji19]

3 hours ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Saw Rae in Glasgow the other day. What I saw of him I cringed when I thought he was our manager for a while

I’m fairly sure he attended the odd Rangers game on non pundit duty as well whilst on our payroll. He was an objectionable deluded Blue nose fan boy, in my opinion of course. Was never likely to work well for us , him and that Farrell, utter no users, like I say in my opinion of course.
emoji19.png

Not our BoDs' finest hour :angry:

We will see a managerial merry go round  at the end of the season I wouldn't be surprised if we seen Clarke to Ibrox so Jack in contention for Killie , McInnes to WBA so Jack in contention for Dons , Ipswich as mentioned this morning and then every club that sack or loose a managerwill have Jack in contention , hope he stays at least one more season.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

We will see a managerial merry go round  at the end of the season I wouldn't be surprised if we seen Clarke to Ibrox so Jack in contention for Killie , McInnes to WBA so Jack in contention for Dons , Ipswich as mentioned this morning and then every club that sack or loose a managerwill have Jack in contention , hope he stays at least one more season.

You seriously think Jack Ross would leave us for Killie. Stopped reading the rest of your post after that. 

SOME OF THE BIG JACK ROSS RUMOURS DOING THE ROUNDS ON FACE BOOK
image.jpeg.50afcced4e6fd18a90fbca2f30cc72c6.jpeg

Jack ross and Fowler linked to replace Phil and grant on EastEnders
JACK ROSS LINKED TO REPLACE McCARTHY AT IPSWICH.
Jack Ross to replace Daniel Craig as 007
Jack Ross to replace Nicola sturgeon
JACK ROSS LINKED TO REPLACE PAT PHELAN IN CORRIE.
Jack and Decs Saturday Night Takeaway is on the cards I’m hearing.
Jack Ross linked to replace God 25aa.png25aa.png25aa.pngwait a minute that can't be true the man is God 
Jack Ross linked to replace Beyoncés irreplaceable lyric
JACK ROSS LINKED LINKED TO REPLACE BOTH GALLACHER BROS IN OASIS REUNION.

2 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

2 hours ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Typical linwood buddie, trying to shift Jack , same as he's doing with Steve Clark and Derek McInnes.

:rolleyes:

I want a shot at the Saints job , we gave it to Craig , Murray and Rae I really couldn't be much worse.

Hmmm that's not a bad shout

Craig lost his first 5 games, with no goals for

Murray managed only 3 defeats in his first 5 with 2 draws

And Rae managed 3 defeats and 3 draws in his first 6 2016-2017

Even our Jack lost his first 5

I would be happy to offer you a 6 game contract. Win One game in that time ....... Your the man!!!!!:wub:

I want a shot at the Saints job , we gave it to Craig , Murray and Rae I really couldn't be much worse.

Sounds reasonable enough , I would vote for that , just for one game mind. .

If you win it you keep going , if not you are out , so basically you would be in til you lost your first game , then oot. That is the Saint Mirren way . .:zorro

Edited by saintnextlifetime
Edited by Tom for historical accuracy. .

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Hmmm that's not a bad shout

Craig lost his first 5 games, with no goals for

Murray managed only 3 defeats in his first 5 with 2 draws

And Rae managed 3 defeats and 3 draws in his first 6 2016-2017

Even our Jack lost his first 5

I would be happy to offer you a 6 game contract. Win One game in that time ....... Your the man!!!!!:wub:

What about his assistant?

Only jobs that JR would be interested in would be the Aberdeen or Ipswich job which would become available at the end of the season. It’s certainly not a given McInnes will get the West Brom job but if he did the Aberdeen job would be perfect for him. Aberdeen would be an exciting opportunity for JR with the new stadium in the offing and a board that usually stick with their manager.

Ipswich also are a well established Championship team who again usually give their managers time.

Hope neither approach JR and we can get another season out of him but if I’m honest after winning the league the logical time for him to move on to bigger things would be this summer. His stock will never be higher while being a St Mirren manager.

3 minutes ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Only jobs that JR would be interested in would be the Aberdeen or Ipswich job which would become available at the end of the season. It’s certainly not a given McInnes will get the West Brom job but if he did the Aberdeen job would be perfect for him. Aberdeen would be an exciting opportunity for JR with the new stadium in the offing and a board that usually stick with their manager.

Ipswich also are a well established Championship team who again usually give their managers time.

Hope neither approach JR and we can get another season out of him but if I’m honest after winning the league the logical time for him to move on to bigger things would be this summer. His stock will never be higher while being a St Mirren manager.

From his recent interview , it sounds like he has other plans . Remember we tied up wee Anxious to keep him and er, naebudy ever came fur him , as far as l know. .