Open top Bus and Party

Just watched a video on youtube of the team celebrating in Bankhouse after Saturday's game and a good watch it was.

Can't help thinking though that 4 clubs have run buses throughout the past xx years leaving from Court Bar, Tile Bar, Brewers Tap as well as the CW club from Bankhouse.

Would it not be an idea for SMFC to acknowledge all the travel clubs and organise players visits to each of these hostelries ?  

I think if the pubs contacted the club and invited them then they probably would make an appearance of course unless you know to the contrary?

I would have preferred the open top on the Sunday, get another day oot it and another day of folk going into Paisley to spend. The players have 3 POTY nights after Falkirk, all buses except oors (stopped our do's years ago due to being let down time after time) so they will need to spread themselves oot a bit. I always gave out the trophies and the last one we had it was JACK ROSS that got POTY - well ye can imagine what I was like- never happened. After that we scrapped them, shame., bus that's just celebrated 60th anniversary.

Still we aw manage to have a good time  in Langs ourselves - its got beer, we can sing oor wee hearts oot - what more do you need. Tho I shall be joining the McGarry and Broon clan at Banky for a bit .......only one Tam McGarry

On 04/04/2018 at 10:27 PM, Drew said:

It's apparently deid most of the time.

To be honest the Brewers Tap was almost worse than when it was Lang's with its rude old barmaid and dodgy telly channels. The Wee Hawff used to be quite good with a cracking jukebox, but ruined it since it changed hands and was done up. I tend to stick to The Tile or Argyll for pre and post match ales 

2 hours ago, Deekthebuddie said:

To be honest the Brewers Tap was almost worse than when it was Lang's with its rude old barmaid and dodgy telly channels. The Wee Hawff used to be quite good with a cracking jukebox, but ruined it since it changed hands and was done up. I tend to stick to The Tile or Argyll for pre and post match ales 

New owner for brewers tap a while back, rude barmaid fired and has an excellent jukebox. Give it a try post match !!  

Us at the Cockles Wilson Bus have a great rapport with JR and the players due to most the singing section travel on our buses. We have been lucky that the players in the last few years enjoy coming to our less formal POTY night. And it's always a great night. So we count our selfs lucky and hope the players will continue to enjoy wee shandy at the Banky. We also thank Ronnie and his great staff for there continued support of the bus.[emoji460][emoji6]????

On 19 April 2018 at 8:18 AM, Miss Saint said:

I would have preferred the open top on the Sunday, get another day oot it and another day of folk going into Paisley to spend. The players have 3 POTY nights after Falkirk, all buses except oors (stopped our do's years ago due to being let down time after time) so they will need to spread themselves oot a bit. I always gave out the trophies and the last one we had it was JACK ROSS that got POTY - well ye can imagine what I was like- never happened. After that we scrapped them, shame., bus that's just celebrated 60th anniversary.

Still we aw manage to have a good time  in Langs ourselves - its got beer, we can sing oor wee hearts oot - what more do you need. Tho I shall be joining the McGarry and Broon clan at Banky for a bit .......only one Tam McGarry

Actually glad it's Saturday, to be pissing on Sunday  :angry:

Dunno what the dude above is on about. 

Anyway, this feels like the morning of March 17th 2013.

With that wee bit extra knowledge that the Cup and Open Top Bus are 100% guaranteed.