Liverpool V Man City

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

An evening of intimidation and violence that was actually orchestrated by LFC telling their fans where and when to conduct their attack!

I can think of 96 reasons why LFC should be ashamed of themselves for creating this attack.

Yeah but its not just this attack, remember the Heysel disaster where 39 Juve fans were murdered .......

The club has footage , it can identify and make an example of these thugs.

We really don't have a problem in Scotland in comparison to the scum down there

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah but its not just this attack, remember the Heysel disaster where 39 Juve fans were murdered .......

Errrr... i think having 10,000 fans on the pitch fighting after a cup final two years ago and the SFA sweeping it under the carpet suggest otherwise.

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You've a short memory. Barcelona, Aston Villa, portsmouth, Manchester, Wembly, Amsterdam to name but a few. I remember St Mirren Fans Lobbing beer bottles at St Etienne Fans in France. They were plastic but it still made me ashamed to be  a Saints fan. 

Edited by East Lothian Saint

5 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

You've a short memory. Barcelona, Aston Villa, portsmouth, Manchester, Wembly, Amsterdam to name but a few. I remember St Mirren Fans Lobbing beer bottles at St Etienne Fans in France. They were plastic but it still made me ashamed to be  a Saints fan. 

Dear god i hope they were empties..! Who in their right mind would throw good beer away?

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Dear god i hope they were empties..! Who in their right mind would throw good beer away?

To be fair. I think they were. Beer sold inside the ground in Plastic bottles. The french prefer to treat their fans like adults. Don't ban it. Make it as safe as possible but treat the fans like adults. Scottish Response - ban everything. Ok we have a slightly different drinking culture but think how much richer would Scottish clubs be if they could safely sell alcohol to their fans instead of treating them all like under 18's

42 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Mate hardly a comparison to the Heysel. 

47 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Errrr... i think having 10,000 fans on the pitch fighting after a cup final two years ago and the SFA sweeping it under the carpet suggest otherwise.

Ok point taken, but as we all know thats Irish Football not Scottish:whistle

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Must be St Etienne fans polluting our oceans. I never knew... poor cnuts must melt in the summer heat. :)

1 hour ago, East Lothian Saint said:

That's the same footage I posted earlier. As I said it would not have been nice travelling on that bus and the amount of times it was struck by cans was unacceptable. Look at the size of the crowd that turned up to Boo the opposition bus. Even if 100 cans hit it it is still a very small minority of the support that turned up. We won't even get a fraction of that  crowd when we win the league and turn out to cheer our bus.. Hope UEFA chuck the scouse f**ks out of the competition emoji35.png is the kind of crap that stops ordinary fans enjoying the beautiful game.

JAIL the scouse f**ks that threw cans at the bus but don't do the blanket ban thing

Sorry Bud, didnt realise it had been posted :)

Guest TPAFKATS
I was talking to a Liverpool fan earlier.What is it with Scousers?I've never seen anyone so excited over 1 leg since Paul pulled Heather.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guest TPAFKATS
An evening of intimidation and violence that was actually orchestrated by LFC telling their fans where and when to conduct their attack!
I can think of 96 reasons why LFC should be ashamed of themselves for creating this attack.

Oh ferfuxache

Guest TPAFKATS

These terrible scenes explain how Citeh performed in the game. Those phosphorus flares can be very debilitating to world class asthma suffering athletes.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

These terrible scenes explain how Citeh performed in the game. Those phosphorus flares can be very debilitating to world class asthma suffering athletes.

Indeed, next to nothing on the way Man City played, more reflecting the moronic element among most football fans.

More fans = more morons, simple.  :wink:

7 minutes ago, eastlandssaint said:

More to do with City`s  record of 2 wins in the last  50 visits to anfield

Yes, I seen a similar stat just before the game started, I was really "heads or tails" on who would win this game.

Went for Liverpool only on that stat, although I had City to score.

The first goal, borderline for the linesman, went for Liverpool as did the disallowed goal for City.

Nothing is impossible, if City had scored I'd still fancy them to get through but I feel, unless they get off to a flyer, 3-0 is a step too far.

Still a mouthwatering game in prospect.