Travelling To Dundee.

5 hours ago, Drew said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but there's been a bowling club in Inchinnan for decades. They built it in what was the heidie's garden next to the school.

An act of shameful sacrilege, in my opinion. I fondly recall many games if 14-a-side chase the ball in there as a lad. Best school playground ever.

There's  a bowling green. The building is a  community centre. 

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

There's  a bowling green. The building is a  community centre. 

Doesn't it double as the club house? Where do the bowling bores get changed into their trackies?

Edited by Drew

Parked up on Dens Rd. Looking a bit shady, so hopefully the shite weather will deter the local rapscallions from nicking my wheels!

A couple of stewards have just parked in front of me, and they look more shady than anyone I've seen so far. Either a couple, or brother and sister. Or both.

Guest TPAFKATS
Parked up on Dens Rd. Looking a bit shady, so hopefully the shite weather will deter the local rapscallions from nicking my wheels!
A couple of stewards have just parked in front of me, and they look more shady than anyone I've seen so far. Either a couple, or brother and sister. Or both.
Rapscallions ????

11 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Mind that rain mate, still pissing down. 

Was dry under the roof. Dundee is a sithole though

Disagree, made massive changes, on the surface, over the last 30 years, more than most places. 

Still issues, like most towns/cities but, on the whole, on the way up.

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS
Disagree, made massive changes, on the surface, over the last 30 years, more than most places. 
Still issues, like most towns/cities but, on the whole, on the way up.
Yeah, the city centre is much improved. I just hadn't been through some of the streets I was in last night in a while.