Sold Out Signs

The Sold Out Signs are up for the Morton Game. Fantastic.

Close to a sell out for the Livingston Game too.

Seats left for Falkirk.

Would be an amazing tribute to the players and management team if we could fill out all of the seats allocated to home fans.

As Disraili once said "Keep your eye on Paisley." Things are happening down Greenhill road way. 

Aye, that’s why they are STILL selling tickets for the Morton game today as well as the other fixtures

Aye, looking forward to the next thread, maybe it’ll be ‘Aye but, we’ve sold them now’ albeit a different day eh ?

FFS step back from creating new topics

IMG_1523270849.959264.jpg

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Aye, that’s why they are STILL selling tickets for the Morton game today as well as the other fixtures

Aye, looking forward to the next thread, maybe it’ll be ‘Aye but, we’ve sold them now’ albeit a different day eh ?

FFS step back from creating new topics

IMG_1523270849.959264.jpg

Just now, DumboBud said:

Just bought two tickets for the West Stand v Morton. No problem, sitting together too. 

I think there is a bit of misinformation going about. 

So, what is FRicky going to do with all these "sold out" signs? :rolleyes:

There's also an insane idea to "fill in the corners", suppose it'll give the pigeons somewhere else to nest. :lol:

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I bought 50 for each game, selling for £50 each. Supply and demand and all that. Will be standing at the bar at the Bankhouse for 2 hours before each game. You won't miss me, handlebar moustache and sheepskin car coat. Answer to the name of tricky Ricky.

You ticket tout you. Who'd have thought there could be a secondary market for tickets to watch the buddies........... 

Morton now sold out. 

Livi closing in on a sell out. 

Great days

14 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I bought 50 for each game, selling for £50 each. Supply and demand and all that. Will be standing at the bar at the Bankhouse for 2 hours before each game. You won't miss me, handlebar moustache and sheepskin car coat. Answer to the name of tricky Ricky.

And so you recognise him.........................................................

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The point of the thread was to suggest that fans buy their tickets as early as possible and boost sales...There  is nothing than the possibility of missing out to encourage early action. My hope and my belief is that every home end ticket gets hoovered up and that potentially the club release some north stand tickets.

The Sold Out Signs are up for the Morton Game. Fantastic.

Aye, you tell yourself that !

There’s your opening line to yet another ridiculous thread you started.

However THREE DAYS later it happened

So don’t talk pish, you stated it was sold out & people are thankfully buying tickets THREE DAYS later for that game rather than believe your thread

#sticktofacts

4 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Aye, you tell yourself that !

There’s your opening line to yet another ridiculous thread you started.

However THREE DAYS later it happened

So don’t talk pish, you stated it was sold out & people are thankfully buying tickets THREE DAYS later for that game rather than believe your thread

#sticktofacts

You read it the way you wish. 

We are both St Mirren fans who want to see the ground full. 

Nothing like worrying that one might miss  out to encourage early purchase of tickets. 

• 2 weeks later...

How's the "sold out" thing going?

We've played Livingston, not sold out, Falkirk....................:lol:, Morton...................close and worthy of a mention but a rare situation.

Next season, if we get off to a flyer we could get a few games that are close but, again, unlikely to be sold out.

There is a ceiling and we are, IMO, touching that ceiling, Champions League apart. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

How's the "sold out" thing going?

We've played Livingston, not sold out, Falkirk....................:lol:, Morton...................close and worthy of a mention but a rare situation.

Next season, if we get off to a flyer we could get a few games that are close but, again, unlikely to be sold out.

There is a ceiling and we are, IMO, touching that ceiling, Champions League apart. :rolleyes:

Well if all of our WE fans were to turn up at some home games , WE might sell out   :P