Goal of the season

1 minute ago, Taylor Edgar said:

Got to be cammy smiths vs dunfermline

I would agree with that. Not the most spectacular, but easily the best team goal.

In fact if you were going for the most spectacular, arguably it would be Cammy again against Morton at Cappielow.

Morgan's against ICT the other week definitely wins dead ball goal of the season.

7 minutes ago, madball said:

Cammy at Dunfermline for me, with Eckersley second and probably McShane 3rd. I can't remember a season where we had so many good quality goal or so many from distance, genuinely been spoiled this season

I'd agree with your 1 and 2. Plenty of options for 3rd, but I'll give it to Morgan v United on 29th December.

Special mentions for McShane, Smith (v Queens) and Magennis away to Queens.

40 minutes ago, Taylor Edgar said:

Got to be cammy smiths vs dunfermline

Some superb individual goals to choose from, but THAT goal against Dunfermline was a brilliant end to end team goal that exemplified some of the football the boys have played this season.

So many to choose from. When was the last time we could say that?

Because of the team involvement, it has to be Cammy's goal against the Pars. But also mentions for Eckersley's goal against Dundee United and Liam Smith's piledriver against Queen of the South.

But difficult to disagree with any of the others. What a season! 

Also agree that they could have waited a while for this competition. Given the season the team has had, who knows how many more great goals they might score in the last few games.

Looking forward to getting over the line at Tannadice tonight!

COYS!!