Danny Mullen

7 minutes ago, SaintGlenburn said:

Nobody. Just saw a thread named Danny Mullen. I assumed its purpose was to comment on matters and feelings towards our Danny.

Good, 

I agree about him being a league winner and he seems a decent lad.

Danny Mullen burst a gut on Saturday, I was very pleased with his performance, he took some heavy(ish) tackles and handled himself superbly.

Danny Mullen burst a gut on Tuesday, like everyone else he was kicked all over the park and not protected by a very poor referee.

Danny Mullen has shown why Jack signed him and why he will be an asset next year.

This thread is plumbing the depths of sanity, plumbing the depths of sanity indeed.

Shull is clearly at the wind-up. Danny is one of the hardest-working players in our squad. I've seen most of the games he's played for us. He is a constant threat to opposing defences and never gives less than 100% in my opinion. In the process he often gets some rough treatment from defenders.

I don't condone diving, but I have not seen Danny dive. If others have seen him diving, then I would not defend him. On Saturday in particular, I thought Danny, and other St. Mirren players, deserved better protection from the referee. The Livi players seemed to get away with some pretty fierce tackles which I think other refs would have penalised.

Posse, apart from one, out in force last night and reiterating that anything or anybody St Mirren related must not be criticised even if deserved. 

Feck, where did that bus come from ?  :byebye

15 hours ago, shull said:

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

It was embarrassing on Saturday and was sad seeing somebody do it in a St Mirren jersey. 

He was actually worse than Lee Miller. 

Shame, because he is a very good player and gives absolutely everything on the Pitch. 

Him sitting on the Turf squealing at the Match Officials after he dived ain't good. 

Jack Ross has to sortit. 

WUM, you be delighted your team is coming to the 2021 on Saturday to get humped............... poor show as always

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Not bad Shull, a personal attack on two players in the one thread then you have the bare faced cheek to talk about a "posse" !!! rounding on you.  You really don't get it do you - the hypocrisy is laughable. Give it a rest it's beyond tedious

To be fair.... most things are.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Posse, apart from one, out in force last night and reiterating that anything or anybody St Mirren related must not be criticised even if deserved

Please read my post more carefully, Shull. I clearly said that I would NOT defend Danny if he has been diving.

Just now, pondsman said:

Please read my post more carefully, Shull. I clearly said that I would NOT defend Danny if he has been diving.

You're post was fair. You're gladly not part of The Posse, who I was referring to. 

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Too much time on your hands can sometimes be a bad thing as this thread proves. We have just made fantastic history in the past 48 hours should every one not be joyful ? 

I am joyful, even more so, that you will have the cleanest floor in Bute.  :D

12 minutes ago, shull said:

I haven't attacked anybody. 

And The Posse are pussycats. 

Nothing to worry about there. 

Chief Pussy still to make an appearance. 

Cannae wait. 

We are complete. 

Took his fecking time. 

Can leave them to it now. 

:lol:

17 hours ago, shull said:

Stop diving. 

Been at since he joined. 

It was embarrassing on Saturday and was sad seeing somebody do it in a St Mirren jersey. 

He was actually worse than Lee Miller. 

Shame, because he is a very good player and gives absolutely everything on the Pitch. 

Him sitting on the Turf squealing at the Match Officials after he dived ain't good. 

Jack Ross has to sortit.