Falkirk v St Mirren

St.Ricky

I'll be there.  I think JR will play a strong team to get revenge for the defeat at Paisley on Tuesday night. If he does, it's possibly the last chance to see the heroes who have won us the Championship all playing together - I want to see Sammy, Liam, Adam, big Gary, Harry, Stephen, Kyle, Ryan, Lewis, Cammy, Gavin and a wee cameo from Stelios. What a team they've been! Also, it's farewell and thanks to Alex Smith. So............

COYS!!

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'll be at Montrose v Elgin, could be league winning game.

A freebie, cannie whack it.:P

Montrose are a decent side. Watched them play Stirling Albion a few months ago. Stirling did well but they were slicker. Enjoy F Man.

51 minutes ago, shull said:

Watch out for the Links Park Dynamo. 

Mad dudes in the early 1970's. 

May be calm now 

Hello Hello , How do you do ,

We're going to kick f**k out of you ,

Wherever we go we fear no foe ,

We are the Links Park Dynamo

Some mean looking dudes among them !

56 minutes ago, shull said:

Watch out for the Links Park Dynamo. 

Mad dudes in the early 1970's. 

May be calm now 

1 minute ago, billyg said:

I'll keep my eyes open.............................:wink:

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

They’re called The Links Park Flat Battery now.

Anybody remember what the Alloa fans Choir called themselves back in the day of the glorious early 1970's ? 

34 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I was more mid 70s onwards. But i’ll take a guess.

The Clackmannanshire Combat?

The Alloa Assault?

The Recreation Rumble?

The Walloping Wasps?

Naw x 4 

Close with the first one. 

Im getting the train through with my son next week! Apparently the stadium is a bit out from the centre of Falkirk! Any tips for getting there from the middle of town? 

Go to the pub called Behind The Wall. They run a bus from the town to the stadium but it's 1st come 1st on. It's about a 2 minute walk from Grahamston station.

My memory of them which goes back 40 years is they were all skinheads and as you said, real mean looking [emoji35]

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Will probably go along to this to say a final goodbye to a few players. I hope John Sutton is given some playing time. The big fella deserves a send-off.

I'd also like to see the big man getting an opportunity to take centre stage before leaving. 

On 21/04/2018 at 1:20 PM, Saintstef said:

Im getting the train through with my son next week! Apparently the stadium is a bit out from the centre of Falkirk! Any tips for getting there from the middle of town? 

As EAB says the Hole in the wall is your best bet. There are another couple of pubs which run buses but unless you know someone you'll struggle to get a ticket. The hole in the wall distribute them on a first come, first served irrespective of what team you support.  You should see the pub as you come out the Rail Station. It's across the main road on the adjacent street. You cross a car park or something to reach it. When you walk in you'll think its some sort of bistro but The bus tickets are sold upstairs in another bar where the football fans meet . They serve food up there too. The Falkirk fans are always welcoming but there are usually more of us than them.  The bus also brings you back after the game, I believe, but I've never made the return journey. I usually cadge a lift. 

I'm definitely going to the match but i'm not yet sure whether  I will take the train or the car. After the last few weeks a dry Saturday seems like a good idea but then again it's only Monday. I'll probably have changed my mind come Saturday.

Looking forward to The Alex Smith Tribute. I'm sure we'll give him a great send off.

Edited by East Lothian Saint