Falkirk v St Mirren

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

Second time Falkirk have beaten us in a couple of weeks.

If we were taking most of those players up to the premier league with us that would be a bit concerning. We won’t be though, so all good.

From watching St Mirren for over 50 years when it comes to being safe or win a league before the end of the season teams become uncompetitive  in their remaining games ,  you will eventually learn this we might not like it but it's a fact I have seen so so many times. 

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

Unfortunately there are a few people on here thought the young guy was out of his depth .But got to say anytime I have seen the young man I have been impressed by him think he will come good for us.

In that horrific match against Raith, he was a shining light. He done the simple things and done them well.

He is an outstanding prospect. 

Unfortunately there are a few people on here thought the young guy was out of his depth .But got to say anytime I have seen the young man I have been impressed by him think he will come good for us.

Only one person had a negative opinion on Ethan. The boy has now been promoted to the first team squad and for his first League game he was very decent.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Special mention to young Ethan today. He did not look out of place considering he was starting his first League game. Well played young man.

He's 16 starting his first game, cut him some slack. If you want to have a go at someone try Hippo who was awful first half and not much better second or Mullen when he came on. Both barely found a teammate with a pass all afternoon.

He's 16 starting his first game, cut him some slack. If you want to have a go at someone try Hippo who was awful first half and not much better second or Mullen when he came on. Both barely found a teammate with a pass all afternoon.

Am I not praising Ethan?

6 minutes ago, Jack the lad said:

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Am I not praising Ethan?

Methinx Jack is confused..................or blootered. :wink:

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

From watching St Mirren for over 50 years when it comes to being safe or win a league before the end of the season teams become uncompetitive  in their remaining games ,  you will eventually learn this we might not like it but it's a fact I have seen so so many times. 

Agree IOB.

Positives were 

Young Ethan got game time. ..did ok...did some difficult things well. But occasionally made simple things difficult. He is a future star in my opinion.

Seeing John Sutton in a Saint's jersey. 

Hill played well alongside Jack Baird at Centre back.

Stelios played well...great early shot.

Big Saints support in the 5508 crowd.

17 hours ago, Franny Fat said:

mullen on for erhahon who has had a shocker

Just turned on the computer and I managed to find this nugget. The boy didn't do half as bad as you suggest and it was his first outing as well as him being a mere kid. Supporter? AYE.......................... RIGHT.

Once again we were mugged by Falkirk. Could have, perhaps, should have,  been a couple in front before they got their late goal.

Edited by stlucifer