Lewis Morgan 2018/19

2 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

That's them into the auto promo spot with a game in hand too. Can't see them slipping up from here.

I know it's de rigueur to hate Sunderland, and Jack Ross, but I want them to do well. When those f**king Mackems were whinging about taking a manager who'd only won the Scottish Championship, who had 'only' proven himself at St Mirren, we were telling them they'd got a talented manager. 

I want to be right. 

That's why he's know in Sunderland as '"Jack Dross" not a popular manager down there...

5 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

That's why he's know in Sunderland as '"Jack Dross" not a popular manager down there...

You know this how? He has done a great job taking on a club in crises. It's a tough league with a few big clubs in it that not long ago graced the EPL.  He has lost only 2 games all seasons too. If JR takes them up he will be a hero.

Edited by nedflanders123

6 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You know this how? He has done a great job taking on a club in crises. It's a tough league with a few big clubs in it that not long ago graced the EPL.  He has list only 2 games all seasons too. If JR takes them up he will be a hero.

Dont know why you even respond.

5 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You know this how? He has done a great job taking on a club in crises. It's a tough league with a few big clubs in it that not long ago graced the EPL.  He has list only 2 games all seasons too. If JR takes them up he will be a hero.

He doesn't know this - except in his own head - where other attention seeking cr*p forms . . .   :ninja

JR is doing a great job in a very difficult league. If he manages automatic promotion, that would be some feat! It is still a possibility too...

7 hours ago, HSS said:

Mixed reaction on Morgan from the Sunderland fans...........

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/morgan.1468061/

Should come as no surprise they are pretty much like our fans. Game i went to this season at SoL, this guy, mate, wives and a couple of u10's came in late behind us. Then the two blokes, both sunderland fans proceeded to slate every one of their players, except the ones not playing as in their words "that stupid scottish c**t doesnt know his best players"

they then failed to identify about five of their own players just referring to them as "that c**t". And pissed off to the bar 10 mins before half time! Did worry about those weans and wives. What a f**kin life! Thankfully they didnt reappear behind us in the second half.

so take any forum with a pinch of salt. Morgan has been crucial to their current run of form bringing players into the game, and occupying defenders to enable team mates.

36 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

You know this how? He has done a great job taking on a club in crises. It's a tough league with a few big clubs in it that not long ago graced the EPL.  He has lost only 2 games all seasons too. If JR takes them up he will be a hero.

Go into Sunderland main forum...read the topics on him..the fan's are far from happy with him as manager and most would get rid of him due to style of football and money spent..

Aye how is he doing in comparison to their last 44 managers who ALL have a far worse win rate ?   mmm   more imbecilic tripe  being posted above from stretch the zoomer.

You have to go back to manager 45 previous to get a better win rate at Sunderland  Jacks win rate is 58.6   - they must hate him   :turtle

% win rate

Tom Watson 23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png England August 1889 August 1896 191 119 28 44 062.3

I’m just back from spending two days in Sunderland and Durham . I’d say 90% of the guys I spoke with like what he is trying to do and support him , A couple absolutely hate him ( including one who hated him because St.mirren play in Black and White stripes !!! )
No manager of any team will ever get 100% support from fans but I’d say Ross has the fans backing.
If they don’t get promoted however..... let’s see how they will feel .

Footnote, funnily enough , didn’t hear one single fan call him Jack Dross. Could that possibly be made up [emoji23]

13 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Should come as no surprise they are pretty much like our fans. Game i went to this season at SoL, this guy, mate, wives and a couple of u10's came in late behind us. Then the two blokes, both sunderland fans proceeded to slate every one of their players, except the ones not playing as in their words "that stupid scottish c**t doesnt know his best players"

they then failed to identify about five of their own players just referring to them as "that c**t". And pissed off to the bar 10 mins before half time! Did worry about those weans and wives. What a f**kin life! Thankfully they didnt reappear behind us in the second half.

so take any forum with a pinch of salt. Morgan has been crucial to their current run of form bringing players into the game, and occupying defenders to enable team mates.

I see that some poster on that forum, said that Morgan has no experience. I think he has had more of an experience in football for his age than a lot of the boys just coming through at Sunderland. He also has a league winners medal, regardless of what level we were playing a, that is more than the majority of that squad have won in their lifetime..

Guest TPAFKATS
I see that some poster on that forum, said that Morgan has no experience. I think he has had more of an experience in football for his age than a lot of the boys just coming through at Sunderland. He also has a league winners medal, regardless of what level we were playing a, that is more than the majority of that squad have won in their lifetime..
Does he keep his medal or follow Stubbs advice and throw it away?
Or does he now have the rest of the squads medals as well, since we were a one man team [emoji848]

16 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Many of them are horrendous. City of Brexit voters, after all.

My wife is from Sunderland, but she's one of the awright ones. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Does it matter seeing as Oran Kearney threw away most of the title winning squad!

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

The meaty bits are stored in a freezer just waiting to be served at the End of Season do! :spud2 

To be added to our apparent two "Stubbzo Saviours" Cooke & Hodson! All we need is Heaton to comeback for the new season and his legacy shall endure.... lol

On 4/10/2019 at 10:11 PM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’m just back from spending two days in Sunderland and Durham . I’d say 90% of the guys I spoke with like what he is trying to do and support him , A couple absolutely hate him ( including one who hated him because St.mirren play in Black and White stripes !!! )
No manager of any team will ever get 100% support from fans but I’d say Ross has the fans backing.
If they don’t get promoted however..... let’s see how they will feel .

Footnote, funnily enough , didn’t hear one single fan call him Jack Dross. Could that possibly be made up emoji23.png

Read their forums tonight..they think Ross needs sacked now.. 

What a life reading other team forums for teams you don't support but have a manager you don't rate, and want to slate . . .  

I have seen this sort of attention seeking elsewhere . . . . under different aliases....    m m m  taxi man . . . exciting life m m m

JR still has a better record than the 44 previous managers they have had and he still could be in an automatic promotion place If they win their game in hand. Shocking season they are having - don't you think?????

Aye the fans must hate seeing 9 goal thrillers and winning 3 out of their last 4 league games . . . 

If you did read the Sunderland forum, just imagine it might have a few imbecilic diddies like you spouting cr*p of similar quality . . . and maybe under various aliases too     :bounce2 

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

It must be frustrating for Sunderland fans. The amount of draws are what is stopping them walking the league. I do think Ross could have recruited better with the budget they have. 

It seems to be a tough league and most teams can take points of the others. The best teams just win more, draw less and lose even less . . .