Lewis Morgan 2018/19

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

What a life reading other team forums for teams you don't support but have a manager you don't rate, and want to slate . . .  

I have seen this sort of attention seeking elsewhere . . . . under different aliases....    m m m  taxi man . . . exciting life m m m

JR still has a better record than the 44 previous managers they have had and he still could be in an automatic promotion place If they win their game in hand. Shocking season they are having - don't you think?????

Aye the fans must hate seeing 9 goal thrillers and winning 3 out of their last 4 league games . . . 

If you did read the Sunderland forum, just imagine it might have a few imbecilic diddies like you spouting cr*p of similar quality . . . and maybe under various aliases too     :bounce2 

Alex Rae publicly stated more than once and he was factually correct that he had a better win ratio than Saints managers going back 30 years, does that make him a good manager???

Same applies to Ross he is playing 2 league's lower down than most of his predecessor's so of course he has a better win ratio. 

Still funny watching Sunderland self destruct with him in charge. 

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Alex Rae publicly stated more than once and he was factually correct that he had a better win ratio than Saints managers going back 30 years, does that make him a good manager???

Same applies to Ross he is playing 2 league's lower down than most of his predecessor's so of course he has a better win ratio. 

How are they self-destructing?

Their league is very competitive. over the last 20 games they have won 9 drawn 9 (including draws against Barnsley and Luton who are above them) and lost 2

36 points

Over their last 20 games Barnsley have won 11, drawn 7 and lost 2  yet Sunderland could be above them if they win their game in hand..

40 points

So not sure how this is self destruction form at all - what about Barnsley are they self destructing too or not?

It is where they finish at the end that counts... I would be surprised if they do not win promotion. They do that, then there is no way can that be a failure... 

That is their primary goal this season...                :guinness

8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

How are they self-destructing?

Their league is very competitive. over the last 20 games they have won 9 drawn 9 (including draws against Barnsley and Luton who are above them) and lost 2

36 points

Over their last 20 games Barnsley have won 11, drawn 7 and lost 2  yet Sunderland could be above them if they win their game in hand..

40 points

So not sure how this is self destruction form at all - what about Barnsley are they self destructing too or not?

It is where they finish at the end that counts... I would be surprised if they do not win promotion. They do that, then there is no way can that be a failure... 

That is their primary goal this season...                :guinness

Sunderland, all their fans and people like you continually tell anyone who will listen that they are a premier league club who happen to be in League 1. 

They were/are expected to walk the league without too much hassle which they have failed to do so yes the team that is the big fish in the small pond sitting outside the top 2 places with 5 games left imo is them self destructing especially after watching the ridiculous 5 goals they lost at home on Saturday. 

48 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Sunderland, all their fans and people like you continually tell anyone who will listen that they are a premier league club who happen to be in League 1. 

They were/are expected to walk the league without too much hassle which they have failed to do so yes the team that is the big fish in the small pond sitting outside the top 2 places with 5 games left imo is them self destructing especially after watching the ridiculous 5 goals they lost at home on Saturday. 

Really they are a Premier League club - well fans dreaming and reality are two different things. The tables don't lie - they tell you what league you are in and there is a reason for that - Sunderland were not good enough for the league above when the season started and they are 2 leagues away from the Premier league.

At a professional level like theirs, expectations and reality are very different animals. It is not like Scotland where only 2 teams can win the top league.

You still claim they are outside the top 2 - but ignore the FACT they have a game in hand and IF they win that, they ARE in an automatic Promotion place.

Were Luton expected to win the league? Is/was it a foregone conclusion? What about Barnsley OR form team Portsmouth? Any one of them could still win the league or take automatic promotion - I don't think any of the rest of the league will be looking up at any of them and not wishing that they were still in with a chance like this . . . and none of them will take the results of this group as being in self destruct mode... that is only happening in YOUR head and perhaps a FEW daft fans who think they deserve to be in the Premiership in stead of grasping the reality of where they are having fallen hard and fast.

So what really is YOUR beef with JR . . .   :bounce2

On 4/14/2019 at 12:38 AM, Ronnie said:
On 4/13/2019 at 9:11 PM, Sweeper07 said:

What a life reading other team forums for teams you don't support but have a manager you don't rate, and want to slate . . .  

I have seen this sort of attention seeking elsewhere . . . . under different aliases....    m m m  taxi man . . . exciting life m m m

JR still has a better record than the 44 previous managers they have had and he still could be in an automatic promotion place If they win their game in hand. Shocking season they are having - don't you think?????

Aye the fans must hate seeing 9 goal thrillers and winning 3 out of their last 4 league games . . . 

If you did read the Sunderland forum, just imagine it might have a few imbecilic diddies like you spouting cr*p of similar quality . . . and maybe under various aliases too     :bounce2 

Are you Shull Jnr?  the clue is in the similarity in the garbage that you spout, it smells the same as Shulls...............oppp's sorry................... GstretchUK's   :D

12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

In recent years, Southampton spent 2 seasons in league 1, finishing runner up in their 2nd season and Leeds in spent 3 seasons in league 1 also finishing runners up in their last season.

I see both of the above just as big a club as Sunderland, though they failed at first attempt promotion and failed to win the league in their final season. Not as easy as some may think.

11 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

In recent years, Southampton spent 2 seasons in league 1, finishing runner up in their 2nd season and Leeds in spent 3 seasons in league 1 also finishing runners up in their last season.

I see both of the above just as big a club as Sunderland, though they failed at first attempt promotion and failed to win the league in their final season. Not as easy as some may think.

What exactly makes Sunderland a BIG club apart from the fact they have a trapped population that will have to support the team? 40 k turning up to watch the grass grow

They have won the FA Cup in 1973, and eh hold on , oh yeah they beat Newcastle quite a lot.............

If you watch the documentry on Netflix you will see they have virtually no budget, they still have players on high wages depite losing that prat on 70k a week..................

The English game outside of the land of tax avoidence in the EPL is in a bad way, Bury have winding up order, Bolton and Blackburn over 100m in debt, Villa , Birmingham also in a bad way............................ and if Leeds dont get promoted have warned of huge cut backs ..........................

Bournemouth and Burnley prove that you can stay within your means and have relative success  

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Are you Shull Jnr?  the clue is in the similarity in the garbage that you spout, it smells the same as Shulls...............oppp's sorry................... GstretchUK's   :D

Look out for Wendy and Shetland too...  total sad-oh ! :bounce2

8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
15 hours ago, jaybee said:

Look out for Wendy and Shetland too...  total sad-oh ! :bounce2

I have wondered, the problem is every now and then Wendy comes out with the odd very sensible comment, course it could be an aberration.    B)

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

I have wondered, the problem is every now and then Wendy comes out with the odd very sensible comment, course it could be an aberration.    B)

That is the problem with HIM. without all his negative, give me attention, he could actually be ok in the forum. But His inherent internal split issues means he spoils it for himself and everybody else.... never mind if you give yourself likes from your alias, at least someone might  believe that you are liked...

He will always be found out . . .  :ph34r:

That is the problem with HIM. without all his negative, give me attention, he could actually be ok in the forum. But His inherent internal split issues means he spoils it for himself and everybody else.... never mind if you give yourself likes from your alias, at least someone might  believe that you are liked...
He will always be found out . . .  [emoji185]

Just love this guy’s ironic comedy! [emoji23]

At least, I hope it’s ironic comedy. Nobody could be that lacking in self awareness surely? [emoji15]

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, Sweeper07 said:

They win 2  v  0   Wasn't someone saying that they were self destructing . . . .  ?

I see the Premier League team stuck in League 1 self destructed 2nd half last night and missed out on winning the League, missed out on automatic promotion and now have to negotiate 3 tough games  to try and claim the last promotion place. 

I really hope they do it. 

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I see the Premier League team stuck in League 1 self destructed 2nd half last night and missed out on winning the League, missed out on automatic promotion and now have to negotiate 3 tough games  to try and claim the last promotion place. 

I really hope they do it. 

The natives are restless. 

They dislike JR's negativity which is something we never could accuse him of here.