Lewis Morgan 2018/19

50 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I dont remember too many people being cocky about it.

ffs, cocky heard it all now. btw calling people stupid on here is your domain ?

McIntyre's record was strong before Dundee job. He was proven at SPL level and had done solid work in the Championship. OK was more of a gamble that has worked out.

The Scottish Premiership plays more long balls than any other league in Europe!

Long ball doesn't equal hoofball 🤦‍♂️

Also that study didn't include English League One which is the comparison given above 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, FTOF said:

I did.:)

Thankfully I was correct.

Fair enough. Interested to hear why you think he was a bad appointment. His record with RC, QOS and Dunfermline was decent ?

He won a national trophy with RC and kept them up the season we went down with an unbelievable turnaround in form, so seemed like a decent appointment to me ?

On 5/31/2019 at 11:37 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

How the hell do you think McAllister has failed ? The poor fella has hardly kicked a ball for their u23 s because of recurring injuries, he hasn’t had a chance to prove himself at any level really .

Ok failed is maybe wrong words. 

For me he hasn't come on at all since his move. Hugely disappointed in him overall when he came back

Didn't think he was hugely effective in Premiership against better quality defenders.

Very one footed and predictable. Also doesn't look to have a lot of pace from standing start at Premiership level. Only looks threatening when coming inside when playing on the right wing but predictable that top class defenders just shift across. 

Didn't start many games when Dreyer was here and wouldn't had Dreyer stayed.

Doesn't look English Championship level at all to me and predict that Derby will release him, injuries or not.

Morgan is a far better player, two footed with pace, can go either side  and has a finish but IMO very doubtful he'll make it at top level either. Morgan does have the potential though.

Both of them outstanding Scottish Championship players but time will tell at higher level

Edited by lenziebud

28 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Fair enough. Interested to hear why you think he was a bad appointment. His record with RC, QOS and Dunfermline was decent ?

He won a national trophy with RC and kept them up the season we went down with an unbelievable turnaround in form, so seemed like a decent appointment to me ?

I said at the time that I thought he would be a "lazy" appointment, as also I said of Stubbs, even though I tried (but in the end failed) to back...Ultimately in his last job McIntyre had been sacked, despite having significant funds at his disposal.

He spent a lot of money and ultimately failed at RC IMO. I thought that if he came to us he would sign the same old shite that he signed for RC. I'll leave Dundee fans to comment on that. Although I'll mention Craig Curran and Andrew Davis...…………………..

35 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I said at the time that I thought he would be a "lazy" appointment, as also I said of Stubbs, even though I tried (but in the end failed) to back...Ultimately in his last job McIntyre had been sacked, despite having significant funds at his disposal.

He spent a lot of money and ultimately failed at RC IMO. I thought that if he came to us he would sign the same old shite that he signed for RC. I'll leave Dundee fans to comment on that. Although I'll mention Craig Curran and Andrew Davis...…………………..

Yep makes sense.