Jump to content

pozbaird

Lewis Morgan 2018/19

Recommended Posts



Well , I do.
He was an exceptional young talent for us, brought the club money and bust his ass till season end for the cause . He conducted himself in a professional manner at all times and I wish him well wherever he plays .... including at Septic.
Yip spot on. Agree with that 100%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for money, the Club got peanuts for him.

We could have received , maybe nearer a million pounds if Lewis had signed an extension to his Contract.

Just like Armstrong at Celtic and Kyle the other day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I don't play for Celtic Gary :P

That's only because you signed a 5 year deal with Rothesay Rovers. 

Edited by munoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interested in how Lewis is getting on.

Moreso than I am in how Jack Ross gets on in his new gig. English fitba holds absolutely no interest for me (and could become the stuff of nightmares depending on how the next couple of weeks pans out....).

I hope Lewis does well. He deserves it. He is a special talent and has my best wishes. Despite having signed his deal with Celtic and being with us on loan, his effort level never dropped, and his goal celebration against Morton in the last home game of the season alone will live very long in the memory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

 


Well , I do.
He was an exceptional young talent for us, brought the club money and bust his ass till season end for the cause . He conducted himself in a professional manner at all times and I wish him well wherever he plays .... including at Septic.

 

I don't dispute anything you've said above, he was fantastic for us. However, he's now a Celtic player and that's the end of it. I don't think we need updated on his progression with Celtic. He's gone and now we move on.

McGinn, McLean & McGowan all contributed to great seasons for us. I don't see threads updating their progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shull said:

As for money, the Club got peanuts for him.

We could have received , maybe nearer a million pounds if Lewis had signed an extension to his Contract.

Just like Armstrong at Celtic and Kyle the other day.

As for money , Morgan's efforts,  goals , assists etc have contributed massively to the prize money we won for winning the league last season. Also for every season we stay in the top divsion and the finances that brings , Morgan and his team mates from last season should be shown some gratitude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drew said:

I'm interested in how Lewis is getting on.

Moreso than I am in how Jack Ross gets on in his new gig. English fitba holds absolutely no interest for me (and could become the stuff of nightmares depending on how the next couple of weeks pans out....).

I hope Lewis does well. He deserves it. He is a special talent and has my best wishes. Despite having signed his deal with Celtic and being with us on loan, his effort level never dropped, and his goal celebration against Morton in the last home game of the season alone will live very long in the memory.

 

Plus, his success or otherwise reflects on us as a club. Celtic fans were raving about him on Twitter yesterday, acting surprised as if they'd not been told how good he was.

But if we can be shown to have developed a player good enough to go straight into their first team, then it makes us look better as a club and will hopefully turn the heads of more parents and agents of talented young players across the whole of Scotland, and maybe beyond.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spam_Valley said:

I don't dispute anything you've said above, he was fantastic for us. However, he's now a Celtic player and that's the end of it. I don't think we need updated on his progression with Celtic. He's gone and now we move on.

McGinn, McLean & McGowan all contributed to great seasons for us. I don't see threads updating their progress.

Morgan could reach a completely different level to the other ex players you’ve mentioned. This guy can go to the very top hence why some of us are interested in his progress.

im sure when he’s playing for Man Utd you’ll be saying to people, he used to play for St Mirren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Spam_Valley said:

I don't dispute anything you've said above, he was fantastic for us. However, he's now a Celtic player and that's the end of it. I don't think we need updated on his progression with Celtic. He's gone and now we move on.

McGinn, McLean & McGowan all contributed to great seasons for us. I don't see threads updating their progress.

Thank you for confirming for us that that's the end of it. We will all desist forthwith from any further interest in Lewis's development.

I'm so glad that there's people like you around to keep me right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

Morgan could reach a completely different level to the other ex players you’ve mentioned. This guy can go to the very top hence why some of us are interested in his progress.

im sure when he’s playing for Man Utd you’ll be saying to people, he used to play for St Mirren.

:lol::lol::lol: Right you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't dispute anything you've said above, he was fantastic for us. However, he's now a Celtic player and that's the end of it. I don't think we need updated on his progression with Celtic. He's gone and now we move on.
McGinn, McLean & McGowan all contributed to great seasons for us. I don't see threads updating their progress.
Maybe a mod could move it to other football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's them into the auto promo spot with a game in hand too. Can't see them slipping up from here.

I know it's de rigueur to hate Sunderland, and Jack Ross, but I want them to do well. When those f**king Mackems were whinging about taking a manager who'd only won the Scottish Championship, who had 'only' proven himself at St Mirren, we were telling them they'd got a talented manager. 

I want to be right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...