Season Tickets 2018/2019 Make sure you can watch the Saints

5 minutes ago, div said:

The downside is you won't know which seats are available until the early bird pricing is finished.

Aye, that's a bit of an issue.

I would happily pay up front for a ST that let me roam based on what seats were available (ie - unreserved) on the day. I appreciate that this could be logistically challenging, but it would at least mean that the club get an advance lump sum from me. Otherwise, it could be difficult to justify.

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

Much as I reckon football is overpriced here in general, the prices seem pretty reasonable.

I've hummed and hawed about getting a ST again, but have an issue in terms of deciding where to sit as there are unlikely to be any decent seats available close to mates.

You'll make new mates Drew. I could not sit next to my mates when we moved from Love St but the strangers around me in W3 quickly turned into mates. I still catch up with the other lads at half time and post match and away games but the new guys are first class.

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aye, that's a bit of an issue.

I would happily pay up front for a ST that let me roam based on what seats were available (ie - unreserved) on the day. I appreciate that this could be logistically challenging, but it would at least mean that the club get an advance lump sum from me. Otherwise, it could be difficult to justify.

Would be my preference as well but there could also be issues with unallocated seating Drew.

14 minutes ago, div said:

The downside is you won't know which seats are available until the early bird pricing is finished.

I am positive that the old system was set up as a "template" when each ST added seat was removed from online display.

I don't think it was ever re set, Ive had 3 different ST seats on system they all show up unavailable. Ive bought tickets which have said reserved on them checked system for next home game to see if same on system and it was.

Hopefully be changed for next season. 

Just now, Drew said:

Having met me, I'm surprised that you suggest this with such confidence:P

I'll be your carer Drew :)  . There were a couple of empty seats near me at the back of W3 with a great view.

4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I'll be your carer Drew :)  . There were a couple of empty seats near me at the back of W3 with a great view.

If that means you get in for nothing, we can split the cost of the single ticket.

Sorted!

49 minutes ago, Suggestion said:

I am positive that the old system was set up as a "template" when each ST added seat was removed from online display.

I don't think it was ever re set, Ive had 3 different ST seats on system they all show up unavailable. Ive bought tickets which have said reserved on them checked system for next home game to see if same on system and it was.

Hopefully be changed for next season. 

Interesting. I think there are plenty flaws in that ticketing system we use. Hopefully the improvements promised in today's season ticket announcement come to fruition.

46 minutes ago, woiiftm said:

For existing season ticket holders.

Would it be possible to buy your early bird ticket for whatever stand you're currently in and then relocate once empty seats are known?

This would avoiding having to wait and then lose out on early bird offer.

Don't see why not bud. Might need to pay an admin fee for a new smartcard, but that would only be £5 I reckon.

Maybe check with the ticket office first. Email [email protected]

3 hours ago, DumboBud said:

Will be interesting to see if there are any deals for South Stand season ticket holders for the OF games or whether having a season ticket plus having to pay for OF games separately actually works out dearer than a season ticket for elsewhere in the ground. 

Families welcome unless we can sell tickets to the OF. 

I too would like to know the cost for OF games before deciding whether the family stand is getting binned in favour of the West

Feel sorry for the 12 year olds out there. Looks like they’re not invited...... :P

Seriously though, great value for money.  £450 for my 4 seats is tremendous value. 

Only thing that could have been a good idea would be to extent the early bird option for another week after the deadline to secure your current seats. This would give new season ticket holders the chance to take up an early bird offer and possibly select a decent seat location that has been freed up. 

Edited by davidg

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Unallocated seating!

Did someone mention unallocated seating?
emoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

Aye, right after I mentioned the HoF panels being ignored and St Ricky saying we will sell a zillion STs and need a stadium bigger than Camp Nou.... some fanny from East Kilbride might have mentioned unallocated STs. :P