Season Tickets 2018/2019 Make sure you can watch the Saints

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If I bought 600 it might get near the fairy tale amount you were slabbering about a few months ago. :lol:

FS does not do home games preferring to attend away games though Saints dont get 1p of the ticket money.

3,400 is respectable for a club our size , what would you say average home gate 4,000 if so Saints fans should pat themselves on the back that's a high %. We could have home gates of 5,000 if we play well and entertaining  football punters will come. Of course how good would it be to have home gates of 7 to 8,000 ?  

FS does not do home games preferring to attend away games though Saints dont get 1p of the ticket money.
3,400 is respectable for a club our size , what would you say average home gate 4,000 if so Saints fans should pat themselves on the back that's a high %. We could have home gates of 5,000 if we play well and entertaining  football punters will come. Of course how good would it be to have home gates of 7 to 8,000 ?  

If Mr Stubbs can get us a good team on the park, winning games while playing exciting attacking football, I can see the home crowd attendance figures rising.

Here’s hoping.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Bannsider said:

How would a group of Coleraine FC fans go about getting ticket for a St Mirren game, we would like to get over and see Oran and your team play a game.

Register on the Ticket Section on the Official Website and you can purchase tickets for any match you like. 

Or a wee cheeky email to Oran requesting a few Complimentary Tickets. 

That's what I would do. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Come on guys.  Only 867 home end  tickets left.  F Man... Time is running out for me to buy a ticket for you for this home game.  Snooze,  you lose. 

Champions v Champions 

Champions v Bigots 

Roll roll up 

Tickets going fast 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Come on guys.  Only 867 home end  tickets left.  F Man... Time is running out for me to buy a ticket for you for this home game.  Snooze,  you lose. 

Champions v Champions 

There will be 500-1000 empty ST holders seats on top of that - the ones who don't attend OF games. Be interesting to see if we do an OF and include them in the attendance figure on the night.

My guess is the crowd will be around the 6500 mark

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

There will be 500-1000 empty ST holders seats on top of that - the ones who don't attend OF games. Be interesting to see if we do an OF and include them in the attendance figure on the night.

My guess is the crowd will be around the 6500 mark

Each seat paid for is a bonus.  Those who don't attend are the losers but at the same time I respect their decision. 

On 8/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, Russian Saint said:

If Mr Stubbs can get us a good team on the park, winning games while playing exciting attacking football, I can see the home crowd attendance figures rising.

Here’s hoping.

Now Post Stubbs era.  New manager,  big game ahead where last season Premiership Champions and Championship Winners meet for the first time and it's at our place.  

Less than 847 seats were available for the Home support to buy a few days ago.  A number of these will be snapped up to see the first match under our new manager Oran Kearney and welcome him to the club.  

Celtic away support averaged over 3600 last season so if we all turn up there will be a full house. What a way that would be for the SM.SMF.SMFC..OK era to kick off.  Magic. 

45 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Now Post Stubbs era.  New manager,  big game ahead where last season Premiership Champions and Championship Winners meet for the first time and it's at our place.  

Less than 847 seats were available for the Home support to buy a few days ago.  A number of these will be snapped up to see the first match under our new manager Oran Kearney and welcome him to the club.  

Celtic away support averaged over 3600 last season so if we all turn up there will be a full house. What a way that would be for the SM.SMF.SMFC..OK era to kick off.  Magic. 

The ticketing website now shows only 557 vacant places, the majority being in W6 and 7. Strange when this is the "North Bank" area!

14 minutes ago, smcc said:

The ticketing website now shows only 557 vacant places, the majority being in W6 and 7. Strange when this is the "North Bank" area!

Good point smcc. To paraphrase Delia Smith (never thought I would say that) "Come on North Bankers - Let's be having you!" Buy those tickets, fill W6 and W7 and make lots and lots if noise. You do make a difference.

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Good point smcc. To paraphrase Delia Smith (never thought I would say that) "Come on North Bankers - Let's be having you!" Buy those tickets, fill W6 and W7 and make lots and lots if noise. You do make a difference.

W6/7 are majority season ticket holders