Season Tickets 2018/2019 Make sure you can watch the Saints

Everyone is of course entitled whether they want to attend a game or not. Don't understand myself why something should stop you supporting your own team especially at home . If it's bigotry then supporting your team at home is a way of showing your against such minority groups. Each to their own. 

18 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Everyone is of course entitled whether they want to attend a game or not. Don't understand myself why something should stop you supporting your own team especially at home . If it's bigotry then supporting your team at home is a way of showing your against such minority groups. Each to their own. 

Minority  :lol:

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Minority  :lol:

We all know old firm fans the ones I know are not bigots. Yes it exists again we all know that but have never felt threatened or took offence at our home games. My concentration is firmly on the football to see my team wining. As long as there is segregation when I can I will attend these games to support St Mirren. 

Shouldn't be segregation at a football match but thankfully there is. 

I will be there also. 

Quite a few Celtic fans tell me they are not bigots. 

I have never been to a match with them so I dunno. 

Although at St Mirren Park, in the past, it seems that the majority of their support are singing the not so good songs. 

I may be wrong. 

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I have given matches against the old scum a bodyswerve for years , this season I have a season ticket and don’t know whether I will attend. If i choose not to , I certainly wouldn’t consider myself a loser.

CG.  Of course it is everyones right to decide whether or not to attend games (season ticket or not).  As an example, I was at Given and will go to Parkhead only once this season.  As a result I will lose out on an opportunity to watch my team  play.  At home,  I will attend each match against all opposition including C and R as I want to see us at home playing the top sides in the country. Same logic.. Only loss if I don't go is mine IE.  I miss out on the experience. Do I like the sectarian stuff from our Govan Friends? No.  Do I enjoy listening to songs about political struggles in other places?  Not really my thing.  What I do enjoy is being there,  supporting my team vocally and financially as they meet the big beasts.  And.. Every now and then we get a win and I love it. 

Edited by St.Ricky

On 9/9/2018 at 8:41 AM, Callum Gilhooley said:

I have given matches against the old scum a bodyswerve for years , this season I have a season ticket and don’t know whether I will attend. If i choose not to , I certainly wouldn’t consider myself a loser.

In fairness, unless I’m mistaken, on this occasion I think Ricky is merely saying you’ll be a loser in the sense that you’ve effectively paid for a ticket and you’re not going to use it. Maybe you should let someone have it who wants to go. If I was in Paisley I’d take it off you. Each to their own, but whenever I go to a home game against the OF, I certainly don’t waste any of my time or energy listening to the pish they spout. I’m fair to busy watching the game and cheering on the Buddies.

55 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In fairness, unless I’m mistaken, on this occasion I think Ricky is merely saying you’ll be a loser in the sense that you’ve effectively paid for a ticket and you’re not going to use it. Maybe you should let someone have it who wants to go. If I was in Paisley I’d take it off you. Each to their own, but whenever I go to a home game against the OF, I certainly don’t waste any of my time or energy listening to the pish they spout. I’m fair to busy watching the game and cheering on the Buddies.

FWIW Bud, recent events have made my mind up for me. I will be there to welcome the new manager and do my best to ignore the sectarian f**kwits at either end.

Now Post Stubbs era.  New manager,  big game ahead where last season Premiership Champions and Championship Winners meet for the first time and it's at our place.  
Less than 847 seats were available for the Home support to buy a few days ago.  A number of these will be snapped up to see the first match under our new manager Oran Kearney and welcome him to the club.  
Celtic away support averaged over 3600 last season so if we all turn up there will be a full house. What a way that would be for the SM.SMF.SMFC..OK era to kick off.  Magic. 

I can’t attend the game but hopefully I can watch it on Saints TV.
There seems to be renewed optimism and feel good factor returning over the past couple of days since OK has joined us, plus that of names like Anton Ferdinand being possible additions. Getting anything from this game is a big ask but as long as we see effort and commitment from whoever plays, we can’t ask for more than that.
Good luck to the Saints on Friday and to those (Saints) fans turning up. Do us proud.

Just now, Russian Saint said:

I can’t attend the game but hopefully I can watch it on Saints TV.
There seems to be renewed optimism and feel good factor returning over the past couple of days since OK has joined us, plus that of names like Anton Ferdinand being possible additions. Getting anything from this game is a big ask but as long as we see effort and commitment from whoever plays, we can’t ask for more than that.
Good luck to the Saints on Friday and to those (Saints) fans turning up. Do us proud.

It's on BT sport, maybe that, or equivalent that you can catch? 

It's on BT sport, maybe that, or equivalent that you can catch? 

Can’t get BT Sport here in rainy (warm rain though) in Trinidad.
I signed up for the season pass for Saints TV, unfortunately being 5 hours behind UK time, I’ll have to nip in to trap 4 to watch it on my phone as I’ll be at work ☹️

18 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Can’t get BT Sport here in rainy (warm rain though) in Trinidad.
I signed up for the season pass for Saints TV, unfortunately being 5 hours behind UK time, I’ll have to nip in to trap 4 to watch it on my phone as I’ll be at work ☹️

If your nerves can hold out you can avoid the result and watch it on catch up perhaps. 

Trinidad ! Warmer than the Simple Digital Arena that's for sure. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

If your nerves can hold out you can avoid the result and watch it on catch up perhaps. 

Trinidad ! Warmer than the Simple Digital Arena that's for sure. 

Not if Saints score a few. The atmosphere would be red hot and the ned fans would be blowing a gasket.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:09 PM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Price of tickets for these games not on season ticket for family stand, so definitely not losing out from where I am.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I count three teams...

Then I go with your arithmetic and eyesight. Always happy to be corrected. 

With luck we will climb a place or two by the time the Rangers game has been played. 

We are in 4th from bottom place with Dundee less than 200 per game ahead of us. 

Kilmarnock bring a good support and it is an attractive game with the Rangers one likely to match the Celtic crowd. 

Edited by St.Ricky