Season Tickets 2018/2019 Make sure you can watch the Saints

1 hour ago, jpmslither said:

I can say for sure that 2 definitely are

My kids sit in the West Bank. Cost £50 and they are hooked on Saints.

That said, buying the ticket was a nightmare - interstadia looks like a  high school computing studies project gone wrong!

35 minutes ago, BuddyHolly9 said:

My kids sit in the West Bank. Cost £50 and they are hooked on Saints.

That said, buying the ticket was a nightmare - interstadia looks like a  high school computing studies project gone wrong!

That's unfair.

The weans at the RNIB in Edinburgh would build a better website.

I have 2 laptops. One a company I do work for gave me, and my own.

One running Windows 10 and I can't see the seating plan. Everything is up to date.

The other Windows 7 and I can't see the seating plan. Everything is up to date.

As I can't see the plan It stops me thinking about inviting friends along on the spur of the moment. 

57 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

That's unfair.

One running Windows 10 and I can't see the seating plan. Everything is up to date.

As I can't see the plan It stops me thinking about inviting friends along on the spur of the moment. 

I can't understand why every problem is blamed on the website. My PC is Windows 7 Home Premium and I have never had problems using the ticketing website.  Windows installations need regular maintenance and will eventually clog up.

• 2 weeks later...
That's unfair.

Really? It's a football match not a wedding.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:35 PM, E=Mc2 said:

That's unfair.

Good point about seeing which tickets might be available and occassional purchases.  Could not get the site to work but got great help and service from the ticket office. 

On 7/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, smcc said:

I can't understand why every problem is blamed on the website. My PC is Windows 7 Home Premium and I have never had problems using the ticketing website.  Windows installations need regular maintenance and will eventually clog up.

Presumably because millions of websites manage to be accessible on virtually every device and yet repeatedly we hear stories about lack of access to ours. E=mc2 also said both machines are fully updated.

The problem with many websites is that they are fully of fancy graphics and clever modern tricks which older systems will struggle to deal with. Website designers are trying to be too clever, too flashy and too "hip" and the result is slow access, clunky handling, absolute crap all over the pages (try accessing a newspaper website for a classic example), graphics everywhere and sometimes auto play video adverts and suchlike. The result for users is that many of them are simply unusable.

Web designers need to go back to basics and keep the bloody thing as simple as humanly possible. Too many of them are thinking like web designers when they develop sites when they need to be designing from the perspective of the user. They should hire in a whole load of pensioners at the proof of concept stage to make sure normal people can use the site. That would be my advice.

Edited by oaksoft

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 7:41 PM, smcc said:

I use Google Chrome as a browser.

I discovered the plan works on Safari.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:41 PM, smcc said:

The website plan doesn't work when using "edge". Microsoft edge is the most recent update to it's web browser. You, I assume, are using the outdated IE web browser. Nothing to do with "clogging up".

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The website plan doesn't work when using "edge". Microsoft edge is the most recent update to it's web browser. You, I assume, are using the outdated IE web browser. Nothing to do with "clogging up".

You are wrong. As I have stated in the past I use Firefox and have never had any problem with the ticketing website.

3 minutes ago, smcc said:

You are wrong. As I have stated in the past I use Firefox and have never had any problem with the ticketing website.

It doesn't negate the first part of my statement. Nor the last. It still doesn't work with Microsoft edge.

ETA. And it does work with the older IE.

Edited by stlucifer

On 7/5/2018 at 5:03 PM, St.Ricky said:

The 5th of July! 4,000 here we come.  3,200 Plus with I month till our. opening League Fixture. New manager. New players. New Era

Aye, told ye. :byebye

On 7/17/2018 at 6:02 PM, Greenhill Road said:

IMG_4369.jpg

This was on twatter, no idea of the accuracy, but pretty decent if true emoji469.pngemoji1267.png COYS