My of god Div we’ve been hacked

ReturnOf isma is god

3 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Chink is a word that was used derogatorly and indiscriminately to describe people of East Asian appearance or descent, it’s a word with a very painful history for Many of the East Asian community. Now the statement made by pozbaird, who I think we can all agree is a prick, was “there’s a clearly a chink in div’s armour”.  Now you can say that’s not racist as it just him saying there’s a flaw in the forum, but in my opinion it’s racist as it was in reference to the spammer that has been consistently using characters used in the East Asian alphabet, therefore the word “chink” in pozbaird statement is in reference believed to be in reference to someone of East Asian descent and is there for racist. 

I will say what most are thinking

Get a life !!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I actually thought it was quite funny, in context!
May I be forgiven!

It's the Looney political correctness that's completely out of control just the mention of a wrong word has idiots pointing the finger YOUR A RACIST! There are no racists posting on BAWA army. I have a warning for being accused of writting something racist though not in my eyes quite simular to what Poz is getting the finger pointed at by another poster who has too much time on his hands. 

It's the Looney political correctness that's completely out of control just the mention of a wrong word has idiots pointing the finger YOUR A RACIST! There are no racists posting on BAWA army. I have a warning for being accused of writting something racist though not in my eyes quite simular to what Poz is getting the finger pointed at by another poster who has too much time on his hands. 
I have two Chinese Sister in Laws and NEVER use words such as Chink or Chinky.

I actually detest their use is the context of referring to someone's origins.

That said, I still found the joke funny and did not detect any racism in it at all.

All about context and intent.

Difficult topic.  What's in a word?  The word issued by the user and the intended meaning is defined by context in the written word and often by context,  tone and body language in the spoken word.  We know that the word "chink" was used playfully to demonstrate it' double meaning. At its best this is unconscious racism where the user is to some extent unaware of the impact of what they consider to be a mild play on words might have on others and their sensitivities but please don't position  this in the  same way as some of the Duke of Edinburgh's famously undiplomatic remarks about the physiognomy of the Chinese people.  

4 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Whilst political correctness and respect to our fellow human beings is imperative . We have far to many idiots on social media, making ridiculous accusations , where in fact its more to do with their lack of intelligence and in many cases personal insecurities ............

Racism is a terrible beast but sensationalism is even worse, because it breeds more contempt and more unnecessary attention .......

Okay so I was about leave the forum take some time away like a good few months but I’ve quickly returned to clear some things up then as I’m sure you’ll all be happy about I’m f**king off again 

1. I don’t think pozbaird is a racist, I don’t think he hates any race of people especially those of East Asian descent, I think he’s a prick but not a racist. I think the statement that was made was racist. 

2. The joke that was made was in reference to a presumed Chinese person, the joke works because of the double meaning of the word “chink”. I would find any joke that hinges on a word that has two meanings, one of meanings being a derogatory word for a entire race of people to be a racist joke

3. I’m not calling for anything to happen to pozbaird, the reason that this went on for as long as this has is because I was very interested in hearing Slartibartfast opinion on it and why he felt the way he felt as knowing of his previous posts I knew it would be put across in intelligent member I found it to be a very interesting debate about offence and race but it’s obviously been taking in another way by many of you which is kind of the theme of this f**king thread at this point  

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

20 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Okay so I was about leave the forum take some time away like a good few months but I’ve quickly returned to clear some things up then as I’m sure you’ll all be happy about I’m f**king off again 

1. I don’t think pozbaird is a racist, I don’t think he hates any race of people especially those of East Asian descent, I think he’s a prick but not a racist. I think the statement that was made was racist. 

2. The joke that was made was in reference to a presumed Chinese person, the joke works because of the double meaning of the word “chink”. I would find any joke that hinges on a word that has two meanings, one of meanings being a derogatory word for a entire race of people to be a racist joke

3. I’m not calling for anything to happen to pozbaird, the reason that this went on for as long as this has is because I was very interested in hearing Slartibartfast opinion on it and why he felt the way he felt as knowing of his previous posts I knew it would be put across in intelligent member I found it to be a very interesting debate about offence and race but it’s obviously been taking in another way by many of you which is kind of the theme of this f**king thread at this point  

:byebye

•  

3 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Look cunty chops I’ve had about enough eh you ya sad excuse for a rent boy acting the hard c**t, get a life f**k face your on more than me bitch boy 

You considered taking that act on stage...... Very funny :lol:

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Mate I think our co Saintee is not the kind you want to drop the soap around- if u catch my drift - Shawshank springs to mind

It’s very sad to see the forum has desensitised into to old cunts talking about their strange sexual fantasies 

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god