Jump to content

ReturnOf isma is god

My of god Div we’ve been hacked

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

It’s very sad to see the forum has desensitised into to old cunts talking about their strange sexual fantasies 

That's a big word for you.......

You can maybe join in the forum patter better when you leave nursery :byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

That's a big word for you.......

You can maybe join in the forum patter better when you leave nursery :byebye

This an example of your  amazing patter 

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah she did used to clean out the pond so you will be in it

Probably would better patter in a nursery wouldn’t know though unlike you I don’t spend most of my time going about nursery’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

You right hit me some of that patter about yer maw cleaning ponds the shits amazing ya inbred f**k nugget 

Yup, you should pop along to Dumbarton see if they are hiring , maybe a non speaking part be best though eh ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

This is the supposed good patter. Serious question are you mentally disabled?

Considering as you started off this complaining about a alleged "racist" remark, trying to make yourself out as some caring humanist , its great that you actually showed your true colours as foul mouthed wee ned trying to act the big "Lennie " . Making jokes about mental illness is sick pal

Mate you're a total Fud, and the only reason you're not on ignore is because were actually quite entertaining for a while, but if you are going to degrade this further down to your obvious level, I shall let you sit in your own sh!t puddle.......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Considering as you started off this complaining about a alleged "racist" remark, trying to make yourself out as some caring humanist , its great that you actually showed your true colours as foul mouthed wee ned trying to act the big "Lennie " . Making jokes about mental illness is sick pal

Mate you're a total Fud, and the only reason you're not on ignore is because were actually quite entertaining for a while, but if you are going to degrade this further down to your obvious level, I shall let you sit in your own sh!t puddle.......

 

 

Someone’s dream of of acting out a episode of river city finally came true, and I think you’ll find under the context of the situation I asked a serious question you’ve then took offence to that and as we all know you shouldnt get offend ma little snowflake so don’t act all wo is me now ya prick you were warned at the start of this 

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Someone’s dream of of acting out a episode of river city finally came true, and I think you’ll find under the context of the situation I asked a serious question you’ve then took offence to that and as we all know you shouldnt get offend ma little snowflake so don’t act all wo is me now ya prick you were warned at the start of this 

I am not offended.......  I really don't care when a frog farts .............  I would have to feel threatened first ....... 

I think the only warning you will get is from the mods not me .................

Now run along :byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DougJamie said:

I am not offended.......  I really don't care when a frog farts .............  I would have to feel threatened first ....... 

I think the only warning you will get is from the mods not me .................

Now run along :byebye

“I’m not offend” 5 minutes ago “jokes about mental illness are sick” yes buddy sounds very no offend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

I am not offended.......  I really don't care when a frog farts .............  I would have to feel threatened first ....... 

I think the only warning you will get is from the mods not me .................

Now run along :byebye

Look ya 50p pole dancer yer shite talking no good wrong yin and the whole I don’t care what you say shite doesn’t wash with me and do you know why ya Viennas rent boy it’s because you’ve been talking to me for the last f**king hour shit for brains thanks for letting me live rent free in your head though been fun baby xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Look ya 50p pole dancer yer shite talking no good wrong yin and the whole I don’t care what you say shite doesn’t wash with me and do you know why ya Viennas rent boy it’s because you’ve been talking to me for the last f**king hour shit for brains thanks for letting me live rent free in your head though been fun baby xx

Your son must be so proud of you :byebye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I can only go on what you quote, mind I guess I already knew you're full of sh!t

That was a reference to something that happened to me on the forum as explain in a previous post 

 

1 hour ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

That’s what big bad Ronnie got his boy to do to me 

Keep up 

also just curious if you don’t care about me so much why exactly are you still responding hmmmm?

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...