August 4 Start Date for 1st Premiership Game 2018/2019

St.Ricky

And you post that now!
Really??? Is that the best you could come up with.

You give me the impression of an excited kid at Easter who just can't wait to open his Easter eggs unfortunately for us you feel the need to share this excitement by telling us something that we all knew already & for a long time before you woke up & discovered Google.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

You give me the impression of an excited kid at Easter who just can't wait to open his Easter eggs unfortunately for us you feel the need to share this excitement by telling us something that we all knew already & for a long time before you woke up & discovered Google.

I hope to retain exactly that kind of excitement. Being the end of the season,it seems reasonable to be looking ahead to next. 

And you feel a burning need to say-so..... welcome to the forum.... That's why it's here. 

Looking forward to being At Falkirk tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

You're wasting your time. 

<_<

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Priorities Faraway.  Your mantra. 

How people choose to allocate their time or money..... I. E. Prioritise these..... Is a personal choice. 

As you have posted a number of times. 

As usual the point that you seem to have a screw loose has went right over your head. 

Ronnie tried and failed to point out this is yet another meaningless fecking thread. 

What it's got to do with people's time or money obviously means something to you. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As usual the point that you seem to have a screw loose has went right over your head. 

Ronnie tried and failed to point out this is yet another meaningless fecking thread. 

What it's got to do with people's time or money obviously means something to you. 

Why take the time to respond to it if it's meanginless?

Just now, faraway saint said:
5 minutes ago, HSS said:

Why take the time to respond to it if it's meanginless?

Well.

Let me explain.

It is possible that you might be the most regular poster on the forum.

It is your choice to use your time that way if that's how you prioritise it.

Feel free to respond or not to posts made by others. Again that's your choice and you can prioritise this as you wish.

Easy to knock.

Why not come up with something original and see if others are interested or not. Hence the reason for a forum...but you know that.

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Exactly..!

theres a whole Strawberry season to be negotiated before the first league game. Theres a few might not manage to chomp their way through it.

Note to ageing self.

Be more circumspect with my attitude to time..........