August 4 Start Date for 1st Premiership Game 2018/2019

St.Ricky

Big strawberry fields near Stirling and garden strawberry plants in the garden.
Big strawberry fields at the side of the airport.
Hunners of strawberry fields around here.
Turning into a great thread. ............. about soft fruit. [emoji38]
These fruity posts are making this forum jam.

6 hours ago, Yflab said:

Do we get to play a Colts team? Would be good to get an away tie at Brechin or Belfast. 

1st round is Tues/Weds 14/15 Aug.

I'd like to see our Reserves knock the soap dodgers out.

In previous seasons, not necessarily all previous seasons, the championship winners inherited the fixture schedule of the best placed relegated team.  Look at the schedule for RC, Accies and Thistle for the current season and you will probably know the home/away dates if not the specific teams we will play on those dates.

Given that relegated teams usually had the shittiest schedules, I'd expect to be away  for match day 1.  Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:50 PM, St.Ricky said:

Will we get a home game against Rangers or an  away game to Celtic to open our season? 

Yeah Stevie Gs first league match, with Charlie Adam. Peter Crouch, Allan McGregor and John Terry ALL recruited to keep the  Rangers development  theme going

2-0 Saints ( Jordon Rhodes 23, 65)  

On 30/04/2018 at 10:50 PM, St.Ricky said:

Will we get a home game against Rangers or an  away game to Celtic to open our season? 

I'd settle for an opening home game with a club that brings 1600 in away support and leaves us with the challenge of Filling the Main2500 West 2000 And South 1000-1600

8 hours ago, Hambud said:
On 03/05/2018 at 10:48 PM, St.Ricky said:
I'd settle for an opening home game with a club that brings 1600 in away support and leaves us with the challenge of Filling the Main2500 West 2000 And South 1000-1600

You resorted to talking to yourself now Rick?

only one who pays any attention Hambud

23 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Any idea when the fixture schedules will come out? Looking to plan a trip with some others from down here for my birthday but can't do anything until we know who we are playing that weekend.

15th of June

https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/201819-fixture-release-day-confirmed/

Hopefully it will be a home and winnable game. Partick would suit me (if they stay up) since a good away support and a good chance of us winning, plus I wouldn't expect they would be any trouble between the fans.

All four divisions will kick off on the weekend of Saturday August 4, with the Premiership shutting down from Monday December 31 until Friday January 18.

Season 2018/19 will begin with the group stage of the Betfred Cup in mid-July, as has been the case for the past two years. However, the Betfred Cup last 16 will be played on Saturday August 18 rather than the usual midweek slot due to a change in the UEFA competition dates.

The first round of the IRN-BRU Cup is scheduled for the midweek of August 14/15.

Fixtures for the 2018/19 League Season will be published in mid-June.

Season 2018/19 key dates

Betfred Cup group stage matches
MD1 Saturday July 14
MD2 Midweek of July 17/18
MD3 Saturday July 21
MD4 Midweek of July 24/25
MD5 Saturday July 28 

Betfred Cup round 2
Saturday August 18 

Ladbrokes SPFL (all divisions)
Fixture round 1: Saturday August 4
Fixture round 2: Saturday August 11

Ladbrokes Premiership winter break 
Monday December 31 until Friday January 18

IRN-BRU Cup round 1
Midweek of August 14/15

All of the above dates are subject to live broadcast selections

Read more at https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/key-dates-for-season-201819/#3sUVCxit8wL9vV6J.99

All four divisions will kick off on the weekend of Saturday August 4, with the Premiership shutting down from Monday December 31 until Friday January 18.

Season 2018/19 will begin with the group stage of the Betfred Cup in mid-July, as has been the case for the past two years. However, the Betfred Cup last 16 will be played on Saturday August 18 rather than the usual midweek slot due to a change in the UEFA competition dates.

The first round of the IRN-BRU Cup is scheduled for the midweek of August 14/15.

Fixtures for the 2018/19 League Season will be published in mid-June.

Season 2018/19 key dates

Betfred Cup group stage matches
MD1 Saturday July 14
MD2 Midweek of July 17/18
MD3 Saturday July 21
MD4 Midweek of July 24/25
MD5 Saturday July 28 

Betfred Cup round 2
Saturday August 18 

Ladbrokes SPFL (all divisions)
Fixture round 1: Saturday August 4
Fixture round 2: Saturday August 11

Ladbrokes Premiership winter break 
Monday December 31 until Friday January 18

IRN-BRU Cup round 1
Midweek of August 14/15

All of the above dates are subject to live broadcast selections

Read more at https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/key-dates-for-season-201819/#3sUVCxit8wL9vV6J.99
As I pointed out at the start of this thread a full 13 days ago these lists were published in February but for some reason you took 2 months to decide to post about it now 13 days later you post the link from February now couldn't you have posted the link in February??? Or At the start of this thread???.

There is a thing called Google that most people have heard of they use that alot these days maybe you should try it.