Peace In Korea

shull

On 4/27/2018 at 10:32 AM, DougJamie said:

Great, just need Syria , Palestine, and Florida sorted at that's it ............... World Peace

Can we give back Trident now ?:) 

Interesting times , what is going on in Korea right now . Almost as amazing as watching the Berlin Wall coming down in 1989 , just a short while before that no one would have believed it. .

Yeah hopefully , the Government will realize that Trident is redundant . .

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:07 PM, saintnextlifetime said:

Interesting times , what is going on in Korea right now . Almost as amazing as watching the Berlin Wall coming down in 1989 , just a short while before that no one would have believed it. .

Yeah hopefully , the Government will realize that Trident is redundant . .

Eh not quite as dramatic as miles of wall be smashed down with Pink Flloyd strumming in the background..... I still think this Korean love is bullshit- Time will tell

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Eh not quite as dramatic as miles of wall be smashed down with Pink Flloyd strumming in the background..... I still think this Korean love is bullshit- Time will tell

Well , there is certainly plenty of wall , barbed wire , look-out towers and concrete pill=boxes that could come down , give it time. .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
When the 2 of them walked toward each other to shake hand, both must have been thinking that he got a shit barber as well as me [emoji16]

Bet both were thinking...... “I could boot him in the baws live on telly” that would have been brilliant to have seen wee Kim do that ????????????