B&W Army Player of the Year 2017-2018 Results

div

Thanks to the 952 people who voted in our Player of the Year and Tam McGarry Young Player of the Year polls.

The voted have been counted and verified.

The winner of the Tam McGarry Young Player of the Year Award for 2017-2018 is.....

LEWIS MORGAN

DbyDl_MXUAMRQjK.jpg

The winner of the B&W Army Player of the Year Award for 2017-2018 is.....

STEPHEN MCGINN

DbyDzyaWAAAb_pb.jpg

Congrats to Lewis and Stephen, well deserved. I voted for Lewis in the YPOTY and Cammy Smith in the POTY, but there could have been 3 or 4 candidates for either that no-one could complain about. Samson, Eckersley, Smith, McGinn, Morgan all could have easily won. 

I'm sure the votes must have been extremely close. I hope the different supporters clubs have voted slightly differently, the awards really deserve to be spread around this season.

That's the pair I voted for, though there was but a baw hair between them and a few others.

We are very fortunate to have enjoyed the efforts of such a tremendous and committed group of players.

Congratulations to Stephen and Lewis, but I reckon they will know more than anyone just how much the past 18 months was a team effort.

I went with Lewis in the main POTY but Cammy in the YPOTY, as people have said it's been a team effort and it didn't feel right to put one player in both. Big well done to Lewis and Stephen, they deserve it, both have been huge not just this season, but in the last 18 months helping our survival last season too. Well done to them both.

I went with Lewis in the main POTY but Cammy in the YPOTY, as people have said it's been a team effort and it didn't feel right to put one player in both. Big well done to Lewis and Stephen, they deserve it, both have been huge not just this season, but in the last 18 months helping our survival last season too. Well done to them both.

Cammy is 23 years old nearly. what age does he not qualify for YPOTY

Cammy is 23 years old nearly. what age does he not qualify for YPOTY  

We worked on the basis that every player who was 21 or under at the start of the season was eligible for the young player award.

Cammy was 21 when the season started.