The Return Of The Sin Bin

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

St. Sid was thrown off the forum for gloating about the demise of the 10,000hours bid - which clearly upset div.

StuD & now LPM have been marginalized for posting the correct (if unpopular) fact that the original statements about how the  Discretionary Fund would be used  are not being adhered to and that SMiSA seems to be representing GLSs views. Anyone who didn't want to read this endless argument just had to avoid the SMiSA Forum which was effectively a WankTank in itself.   

Once GLSs shares have been bought (I presume that's still the plan) the victory of The Sausage Roll Brigade will be complete.

Not correct sorry :lol:

1 hour ago, StuD said:

If repeat posting is punishable with a spell in the SIn Bin, and there's no other agenda, why is LPM supposedly in there, yet Bazil still is presumably roaming free? No-one should be in the Sin Bin. 

here half my posts are direct response to you and LPM going on about how our club and SMISA are breaking the law. Maybe we should just have our own forum? :lol:

Also I thought the StuD nickname was for one topic and one topic alone? 

I couldn't care less if posters want to have a pop at the club, at SMiSA or at Gordon, or me for that matter.
What the forum doesn't need is the same posters posting the same stuff over and over and over and over and over again and making every thread about them and only them.

Good.

When are you bouncing Ricky in it ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 4:41 PM, div said:

I've spoken to and seen comments from a few ex-users of this forum who no longer visit for various reasons but the recurring theme I get is that people are just fed up with the utter shite that is posted on here, usually on a really repetitive basis, from a small number of users.

As such I have decided to resurrect the Sin Bin. If you suddenly find you are no longer able to post in this section of the forum, look for the Sin Bin section where you will be free to post as usual.

Going to run this way for a few weeks and see if there is any mileage left in the forum, or if it's run it's natural course and it's time to put the whole thing in the bin.

Enjoy :D

The Sin Bin has been reasonably successful and those in it deserve to be there. There is room for a few more occupants. Div should place Whydowebother, Drew and Abu Dhabi Saints in the Bin also for a while for their constant abuse. Not seen any new moderators. Oaksoft would be ideal as one. 

1 minute ago, Balbeg Buddie said:

The Sin Bin has been reasonably successful and those in it deserve to be there. There is room for a few more occupants. Div should place Whydowebother, Drew and Abu Dhabi Saints in the Bin also for a while for their constant abuse. Not seen any new moderators. Oaksoft would be ideal as one. 

Seek help.

Urgently.

Aw, a big bad man did it Div then ran away [emoji23]

School boy stuff [emoji3]

On 5/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, Stegman said:

I've been a long time lurker (several years) and decided to try and do my bit to keep it going and hopefully improve the level of debate / comment by finally registering, Hardest part was thinking up a forum name! Hope to contribute over the coming months....until someone upsets me and I spit the dummy out. emoji38.png

Did Jack upset u....?

On 5/27/2018 at 7:41 PM, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

14 posts in a year, aye, you're the kind of forum member who'd be the death of the Forum.  :lol:

Oh, here. .......

:double

I know FS that given the name you have selected for your alias, you're probably not trying very hard to disguise the fact it's you, but if you were, you'd be really rubbish at it. :P:D

16 minutes ago, pod said:

The number of Trolls and Alias's have increased since the return of the Sin Bin. Clearly something ain't working. :rolleyes: 

Name the Trolls. I haven't noticed any. Forum has been okay. Been busy with all Jack Ross stuff over the past wee while. Is Pod your actual first or second name or is it an alias? 

9 minutes ago, Balbeg Buddie said:

Name the Trolls. I haven't noticed any. Forum has been okay. Been busy with all Jack Ross stuff over the past wee while. Is Pod your actual first or second name or is it an alias? 

You must a have been really pissed with ur folks christening u Balbeg. Is it Swedish ?