Favourite Championship win of this Millennium ?

Favourite Championship win of this Millennium.  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Previous to 1999-00 we hardly were competing  as a mid table team at best............... however we clicked and did so well that year

But I still think 2017-18 surpasses it. We can all remember just how desperate we were all feeling 18 months ago. Jack lost his first 5 games in league, without the transfer window on Jan 2017 we would be a League one team.............

1999 we thumped quite a few teams. 2017 was more about scraping wins, plus. one team up automatically in 2017-18, where by it was 2 in 99. So pressure intensified  ............

IF Jack had not turned us around, we would be playing to 2000 home fans at best instead of 4000. We would not have attracted the young talent we have, and I am also pretty sure Jack Ross's career would not be in the stars...................

Just hope that unlike 2000-01 we manage to stay up, also unlike 2006 onwards we do more than just survive....... then we could be back to the heights of the 80s 

The millenium season was something really special, came out the blue, top scoring team in the UK at Chrsitmas, Dunfermline breathing down our necks, Big Yards, Wee McGarry that really was a season.  The party at the Sneddon and then in New Street was pretty special.

Yes the millenium season for me.

Also a chap called Robbie Williams liked it so much he wrote a shite song about it, a shite song indeed. 

Edited by TediousTom

9 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

The millenium season was something really special, came out the blue, top scoring team in the UK at Chrsitmas, Dunfermline breathing down our necks, Big Yards, Wee McGarry that really was a season.  The party at the Sneddon and then in New Street was pretty special.

Yes the millenium season for me.

Also a chap called Robbie Williams liked it so much he wrote a shite song about it, a shite son indeed. 

So your surname is Williams then?

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

TT- Are you Charles Dickens love child ?

Tell me laddie which part of Paisley do you think Charlie Dickens lived in?

I trust that answers your question.  In the words of some young relatives of mine "you've been burned, burned indeed"

43 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I trust that answers your question.  In the words of some young relatives of mine "you've been burned, burned indeed"

Baker Street ?

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
8 hours ago, TediousTom said:

I think when he hit Hard Times that he lived in that Bleak House next to The Old Curiosity Shop.

So it wasnt the poor house that latterly was the Koh I Noor?

1999 - 2000 , we were second favourites for relegation , Dunfermline were strong favourites and signed Crawford and Ferguson to strengthen , Falkirk were recent cup finalists and fancied their chances , Morton invested heavily in their squad and managed to get Hartley and Earnshaw on Loan , Livvy were investing heavily and had Alexander and Coughlan , ICT went ballistic and beat Celtic 3 - 1 , Ayr United had Teale , Millen , Yogi , and McGinlay , Raith had Dargo , Van der Kamp , Andrews , Rougier , and Agathe . But Saints romped it at 20/1.