Tick Tock

whydowebother

Well it was only a matter of time for the club chairman's influence to determine who can/cant post on bawa. My he really is feeling the heat from dipping the smisa funds.

looking forward to seeing these hordes of ex-posters coming back to fill these boards with their topics...arf..arf...!

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Well it was only a matter of time for the club chairman's influence to determine who can/cant post on bawa. My he really is feeling the heat from dipping the smisa funds.

looking forward to seeing these hordes of ex-posters coming back to fill these boards with their topics...arf..arf...!

Complaining about not being able to post, by making a post, is the most LPM thing ever :D

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Spare a talon for an ex-poster? Come on big nose.

8 minutes ago, div said:

Complaining about not being able to post, by making a post, is the most LPM thing ever :D

I am sure most people knew the club would end up censoring who posts what here, its just a natural progression. Forgive me if i decline to participate in this sorry circus. It has so many echos of what happened on sevco fan sites when people were calling out things they felt were just plain wrong.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

I am sure most people knew the club would end up censoring who posts what here, its just a natural progression. Forgive me if i decline to participate in this sorry circus. It has so many echos of what happened on sevco fan sites when people were calling out things they felt were just plain wrong.

Nobody censoring anything, in fact giving you a dedicated platform to have your voice heard without continuing to drag every thread on the main forum into one about you!

Still, if you want to go, that's your call. I'm sick of reading your constant whining, bye!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Barsteward. If you decline to participate in the sorry circus then that’s me pumped. I stuck a tenner on you each-way with Paddy Power to be first in the Wank Tank. Got decent odds too.

46 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

I agree last the sin bin was brought about I got put in here and was never actually told why I was put in here and I still don’t know why I was put in here 

Shite punctuation, that’s why :P

18 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Hoping to see Ricky in here , on his own , until he can combine all his tedious thoughts into one pointless thread & nobody can quote him.

............. tick ....

Why thank you sir for the mention. 

Looking forward to seeing you start threads that captivate and energise the forum. 

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Comedy gold. :lol:

Hang in there Faraway,  its gonna be torture for you sharing a cell with LPM.  nipping your heid every night with 3monthly spend debate. but fear not,  help is on its way, am hearing from a really good source that Tom will be along shortly with a brand new book of prayers for all you sinners :happyclapperHare Krishna Hare Krishna