Sammy signs new 2 year deal

Just now, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Shulltastic news.

You might think the manager rates him highly? I suspect most fans do too, but there are 1 or 2 who know better     :lol:   (ha ha)

DELIGHTED You will be with us for the next couple of seasons - maybe a wee European trip or 2 ?

1 hour ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Great news, never doubted Samson would be a good keeper when we signed him and I'm still sure he'll be good enough for the Premier League.

Also I believe, according to some people close to St Mirren, he's a happy bunny playing for us, that makes a difference as we know with Thompson a few years ago.

You just had to see how he reacted at the end of the season to know how much he is enjoying his fitba at Saints.

21 minutes ago, Drew said:

You just had to see how he reacted at the end of the season to know how much he is enjoying his fitba at Saints.

He was loving every second of it. You can tell he's very happy with Saints ATM, it's great to win the league but when you see just how much it means to guys like Sammy it's even better: