Sammy signs new 2 year deal

Hands up, I was a tad disappointed when Sammy re-signed last time. 
Just shows WTF I know.
Well done Sammy, great news. [emoji3]

Yup I felt the same. Then I saw him chuck in the goal against Dundee and said out loud "welcome back Sammy" in a very sarcastic tone.

Thankfully he has made me eat my words this season. Hope he proves me wrong for any doubts I may have about him in a league where strikers will be a bit better than the ones he has had his cigar out for this season. C'mon the Sammy!

Every keeper bar the very, very best has a weakness.

In Sammy’s case it’s his decision making re when to come out and challenge for a high ball. Last season this decision making cost us 2 goals that I can remember. One away to the Pars and one away to Livi. There were maybe one or two other instances where it didn’t cost us a goal.

Compare that to the countless matchwinning saves pulled off throughout the season and the huge part he plays in our brilliant team spirit.

Like Wilbur, Renfrew and Hambud I winced when we re-signed Sammy as I thought he was well past his best. But I am absolutely delighted to have been proven wrong and even more delighted that we’ve tied him up for another couple of years. 

Did Shull make you aware of you breaching the new GDPR by submitting g his name to an open forum?
No he did not. He ran crying to Div about me using his name. but it was alright for him to use mine. but Div asked me not to do it. so apart from being the boss Div is a mate. I'll get into trouble for using Div's name. Anybody wanting to know who Shull is I will gladly pm you. BTW. He told div he was agitated about it. The mind boggles ????????????

To be honest, I'm sick of people using my name online all the time.

Regards,

John Doe.

------------

P.S. You're fine, GDPR doesn't take effect until 25th May. [emoji4]

P.P.S. Go on, tell me. You know you want to. [emoji3]
Not telling you. will be accused of being personal [emoji848][emoji53][emoji44]

Three other shite aliases?

That's what I don't get Paul (you dont mind me calling you Paul)why does anybody need to hide were all St.Mirren fans. I don't mind anybody disagreeing with me. But why do fans feel the need to hide behind a keyboard. Why is this guy Shull getting upset about it. Crying to Div about it ????????[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Every keeper bar the very, very best has a weakness.

In Sammy’s case it’s his decision making re when to come out and challenge for a high ball. Last season this decision making cost us 2 goals that I can remember. One away to the Pars and one away to Livi. There were maybe one or two other instances where it didn’t cost us a goal.

Compare that to the countless matchwinning saves pulled off throughout the season and the huge part he plays in our brilliant team spirit.

Like Wilbur, Renfrew and Hambud I winced when we re-signed Sammy as I thought he was well past his best. But I am absolutely delighted to have been proven wrong and even more delighted that we’ve tied him up for another couple of years. 

I thought Sammy had a great season , that penalty save against UTD was a big moment in our season.

31 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

That's what I don't get Paul (you dont mind me calling you Paul)why does anybody need to hide were all St.Mirren fans. I don't mind anybody disagreeing with me. But why do fans feel the need to hide behind a keyboard. Why is this guy Shull getting upset about it. Crying to Div about it

I don’t know, and I don’t mind you using my name. My username is my name anyway, with ‘oz’ inserted simply because when I first used internet, it was primarily to stay in touch with relatives in Australia. I suppose one theory is if you post an inordinate amount of complete and utter shite over so many years using multiple aliases, you don’t want anyone to know your real name to actually link the shite to yourself. I dunno’. I’ve never felt the need to hide, I might post some shite, but I don’t need to be anonymous.