Sin Bin Football Thread

faraway saint

Just now, whydowebother said:

It’s tragic.

The clown started even more new threads today ffs.

Anyway, thankfully as long as nobody quote Ricky, can’t see what his idea of the hour is.

I will be watching the 2nd leg of Livingston v Dundee United Friday, you having a bet on that ?

Probably, although a better bet FRicky & snake posting more about me and you, or you and me..................

Snakes been looking for another person to hide behind sine tantrum disappeared, imagine slithering into bed with FRicky? :green

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Probably, although a better bet FRicky & snake posting more about me and you, or you and me..................

Snakes been looking for another person to hide behind sine tantrum disappeared, imagine slithering into bed with FRicky? :green

obsessed faraway.. obsessed

I’m not even a rude/disrespectful person, but simply had enough of the amount of pish they post.

So, can no longer see what Fricky says.

Anyway, how did you end up in bin ? Honestly didn’t see anything that merits it [emoji15]

Unless your betting tips cost Div a few quid :P

Still Hearts 2-1 Hibs

More drama to come I think

As for Livingston v United

Friday 2-1 ( agg 5-3 ) my guess

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

I’m not even a rude/disrespectful person, but simply had enough of the amount of pish they post.

So, can no longer see what Fricky says.

Anyway, how did you end up in bin ? Honestly didn’t see anything that merits it emoji15.png

Unless your betting tips cost Div a few quid :P

Still Hearts 2-1 Hibs

More drama to come I think

As for Livingston v United

Friday 2-1 ( agg 5-3 ) my guess

You're not the only person to query this decision.

There's a small amount who whine yet I still get a reasonable amount of likes.

Said it before, there's  a small amount of the "in crowd" who hate anything that goes against the "we're all St Mirren supporters and should all be pals" idea. :lol:

Anyway, night night, early start tomorrow, work to be done. 

My English team, Arsenal, true to form, getting beat by a Leicester team that can't buy a win, leading 2-1.
I thanks the lord that Wenger is going, absolute travesty he's been allowed to slowly drag this club down to the drain. 

1 season too many for sure, although some would argue more.

Tremendous consistency over the years though.

New ideas needed, but they may dip over next year or so the same way Manchester United did after Sir Alex left.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not the only person to query this decision.

There's a small amount who whine yet I still get a reasonable amount of likes.

Said it before, there's  a small amount of the "in crowd" who hate anything that goes against the "we're all St Mirren supporters and should all be pals" idea. :lol:

Anyway, night night, early start tomorrow, work to be done. 

The lowest common denominator is always the easiest to reach and you seem to like that territory. I am ambivalent towards you and value any contributions but... 

Sarcasm and abuse aren't really funny any more.  But you are quick witted and I have the feeling that had you more self confidence you could start some great threads. 

So please start some threads.  Give me and others a break! 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

The lowest common denominator is always the easiest to reach and you seem to like that territory. I am ambivalent towards you and value any contributions but... 

Sarcasm and abuse aren't really funny any more.  But you are quick witted and I have the feeling that had you more self confidence you could start some great threads. 

So please start some threads.  Give me and others a break! 

I know what I would break......................................your router. :rolleyes:

Run along, you must be due another pointless thread. :lol:

Just now, faraway saint said:

I know what I would break......................................your router. :rolleyes:

Run along, you must be due another pointless thread. :lol:

Once again straight out of the old joke book. 

You can do better. 

Edited by St.Ricky

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

I think there are plenty that would join you in that. Ha ha

Maybe St Ricky has something not quite right going on and should be pitied? 

Just a thought. 

Dear me ADS

You have just arrived and dived straight to the bottom. 

Enjoy

18 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

St Ricky, I say what I like and what I see.

In my short time you come across as a rather confused pompous old fool, although no harm, you seem to live in a rather strange world.

Maybe you are close to insane, but the worrying thing is you seem oblivious to your blinkered view on a few, and now tedious, subjects.

For what it's worth, I wish you no harm, rather pity, that you are a figure of ridicule.

As do I. 

And defend your and my right to do so. 

So why not just get on with posting some interesting topics for us all to discuss.?

Seems to be a characteristic of healthy forums that they cover a wide range of interests and personalities. 

Even boring old farts like me. 

So go for it ADS and start some threads other than trying to divide the forum... As you said.. You are new here. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

You, astoundingly, seem oblivious that starting lots of pointless threads is seen as a forum joke?

You also encourage people to start threads, again, blind to the fact you are possibly suffering from amnesia as there are numerous threads already running? 

Starting thread after thread with similar themes makes you look like a silly old fool.

Don't try to deride people who aren't as prolific as you, look inwards.

If you put yourself above the parapet be prepared to receive some shots.

Wish someone would hit the target. ha ha 

Ah dear.  Yet more judgement.  Chill Abu Dhabi Chill. 

Tell you what.  Just suggestion.  Don't read any threads you aren't interested in. 

Saves an amazing amount of time and improves the online experience no end. 

Sleep well.  Night

Seville win 3-2 against Real Madrid.
I do watch some Spanish football and the difference is worlds apart from Scottish football, even the bottom teams are miles in front in most of the aspects of playing football.
Possibly physically, and that's debatable, is the only area the Scottish game is close. 

Out of the following games, how do you think they will pan out ?

Liverpool v Real Madrid

2nd leg Dundee United (2) v (3) Livingston

12 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

How do I ignore people?

I'm ashamed I've entered into some sort of tit for tat debate with the forum clown, I feel dirty. ha ha

Not long until I return home, should ensure less time to waste on St Ricky. ha ha

Someone help the lad out. 

Edited by St.Ricky