Sin Bin Football Thread

faraway saint

So, the season approaches with the Champions League final to come the the feast of football that is the World Cup.

Hope Liverpool win the Champions League, Salah will be seen as one of the best football players in the world.

It'll be interesting to see how he does next season, there's been plenty of "one season wonders", although he has had a superb season.

The World Cup, usual mix of shit and superb games, with some people focusing on the shit games because they like to spread gloom and fecking doom.  :rolleyes:

I watched the Liverpool game, was quite enjoyable.

Almost got overall score right :D

Real Madrid weren’t great in their game against Bayern but I suspect they’ll be better in the final.

I don’t think they’ll man mark Salah/Mane but will focus on their own attacking game.

They’d best watch out for Robertson on the wing played really well the other night.

Goals & open play in this one.

I suspect it’ll go to extra time

Liverpool to win 3-2

Seen Brighton beat Man United last night.

Seems it's not all about how much money you have after all. :rolleyes:

To be fair, Brighton were still fighting for survival while United had not much incentive. They were without Lukaku and Sanchez as well.

Leicester showed a couple of seasons ago, however, how long ball football can overcome money. [emoji6]

On 05/05/2018 at 8:29 AM, faraway saint said:

Can FRicky be banned from the Sin Bin?

One of the few bonus's being in here is there's no fecking threads about season tickets, how many games he goes to and attendances? :lol:

Even better to see you start a few threads. 

Well done F Man

Keep it up