Sin Bin Football Thread

faraway saint

6 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

The resurgence from Man Utd has been pretty remarkable. 

Played 4, won 4 scored 14 conceding only 3, more like the United of Fergies reign. 

It's fair to say the teams they've beaten are not seen as the best but the manner of the wins is certainly sending out a message that Solskjaer has a different approach to the previous manager.

Next up is Reading in the FA cup then the first major test away to Spurs.

Certainly not impossible Solskjaer could keep the job in the summer. 

I really hope he does. Its nice to see "one of the own" playing the Utd way................. to think Jose once slagged Big Sam for Parking a Bus

I’m hoping Liverpool equalise

Not a classic by any means, but good game overall

So, if you could just say Liverpool don’t look like equalising that’d be great [emoji106]

ETA; Was getting bored and just about to start a thread on where St Mirren will finish in the league but someone beat me to it.....

Might go bump my own 3 word story ....... ach !

7 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

He's forgot he's kidding on he's at the mystery pub watching the game. :lol:

Gave up when Liverpool scored.  Decent game. Some excellent players.  Some great passing and some really poor passing too.  No skin in the game for me.  Back hom e. The City Walls was buzzing though.  Night ADS

Just now, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Funny that, never driven before. :lol:

#Ismellmoreshite 

Actually... you are right.  You do pay attention.  I am flattered. 

I was running late before the match so used the car.  

Parked within 50 yards of the Pub in Dumbarton Road. 

Very convenient. 

Who won? 

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It’s funny as f**k if you are actually at the pub and the many Liverpool fans have spent most of the game shouting for red cards and dives :lol:

I love being a neutral sometimes :lol:

The majority in the Pub seemed to favour Liverpool so weren't too happy with the game or the ref, at least until they equalised. 

I won't be rushing back to watch English Games based on watching this one.  Decent.  Some excellent individual moments. 

Some good long passing,  some good short passing but also some appalling short passes.

Very good pressing though by City in particular.  Also very quick to regain possession if they lost the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Another classic regurgitation of other posts, including your own, confirming you seen nothing in your imaginary pub. :lol:

You are definitely a comedian ADS FMan.

Thought that Kompany left the Liverpool Scorer to have a free header at point blank range then looked at others as if to blame them. 

The finish for the first City goal was exquisite though.  He had no right to score from there into the nearside too corner. 

Love it.  Just love it.  But must go. 

Edited by St.Ricky