Sin Bin Football Thread

faraway saint

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

Apologies accepted

Do what Ricky does, buy red bull , don’t drink it, rub it directly into your eyes so you can stay awake to dream up shit threads :P

Thanks... but prefer the whisky, although it does sting my eyes a little:lol:

3 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I did see that yesterday :lol: they should tell the players that before the match...

Are you actually supposed to still be here or gave you decided to set up premises here :lol:

Ach, I'm still stuck here, no idea why, no explanation, just an utter pish decision to try to make it worthwhile.

Never mind, I'll cope............................although the Samaritans are on standby. :lol:

Watching some of the Chelsea game, end of season stuff, almost like a training match. 
Half time is 0-0, not sure if the Edinburgh derby is better or worse, certainly more brutal tackles. ha ha

It’s not a great game, more hustle & bustle than quality, but worth watching

Hearts 1-1 Hibs

Mince patter. :wink:
Watch out for snake and FRicky, they're a terrible duo.......................:lol:
Love how they're trying to turn the 3 word thread into being all about me.............and you. :wub:

It’s tragic.

The clown started even more new threads today ffs.

Anyway, thankfully as long as nobody quote Ricky, can’t see what his idea of the hour is.

I will be watching the 2nd leg of Livingston v Dundee United Friday, you having a bet on that ?