Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Gonna be a nail biting  2nd half in 2 games, one at Easter road, and Castle Greyskull  got McKenna first goal Aberdeen 1-0  £5 @ 165/1

Don't know how picked that out,  :zipit 

On the couch with a lemsip max,  nearly the perfect Carlberg Wednesday.... never mind good point and still not bottom    £830  richer :)

22 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well done. :clapping

Meanwhile.............:(

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Wolverhampton  Wolverhampton v Bournemouth(Full Time Result) 15/12/2018 None
21/20
Won
2 Leeds  Bolton v Leeds(Full Time Result) 15/12/2018 None
13/20
Won
3 Wigan  Ipswich v Wigan(Full Time Result) 15/12/2018 None
29/20
Lost
4 Preston  Preston v Millwall(Full Time Result) 15/12/2018 None
6/5
Won
5 Sunderland  Sunderland v Bristol Rovers(Full Time Result) 15/12/2018 None
4/6
Won

Also had Wigan on another line.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Top 2 not for me, bottom 3 look more likely. 

To clarify, I don't fancy the Alloa v Dundee Utd or Falkirk v Dunfermline games.

I just looked at another site that showed a different order to Bet 365. 

Too late- bet placed $$$$

Made it to the third day of my mad “Bet through the week”, gaining 22p over 2 days. Unfortunately my treble got f**ked by Mark McGeeney who decided to get pumped 4-0 in the darts. Had Japan to beat Turkmenistan in the Asian Cup and Spain to beat Georgia 3-0 in volleyball, both came in. My mate got shafted today in our competition, also a treble. He had PSG who were deliberately trying to lose, giving away three pens in the 2nd half and succumbing 2-1 to Guingamp (first pen didnae go in then PSG took the lead).First “week thingy” of 2019, shite effort.

Bring on the Weekend Sections. Beating my mate 10-9 (4 Draws) in terms of who does better each week in them, but importantly he had one come in last month so he’s in profit for the season whereas I’m no. Had a couple of 6/7s and just come short.

So since my last post on here:

Weekend Sections - shite. 2/7, my mate was also 2/7. He had 2 draws to my 1 so he beat me and we are now 10-10 in our competition. I got shafted by Millwall losing two late goals and MK Dons throwing a 2 goal lead to suffer defeat, a draw in either would have allowed me to draw with my mate.

Super 6 - 7 Points. 5 for Crystal Palace 1-2 Watford and 2 Pts for Liverpool win. 15/18 in my work league, now 8 Pts clear of 16th but 17 Pts off the Top 14 :lol: sitting 9/18 in January atm.

ITV7 - Probably the best week I’ll ever have. 5 winners, 0 placed, 2 unplaced and came joint 42nd overall. Will not match that again. One of my mates managed joint 14th once, had the first 6 come in then got shafted on the last race. Monday was back to normality, 0 winners, 3 placed :lol:

£1 Monday bet - started the week well. Treble on Dimitrov, Nadal and Federer for 14p. My mate also had Federer and Nadal but also had Anderson and Kerber, he got 24p. Today I stuck the £1.14 on more tennis with Nishikori, Suarez Navarro, Medvedev and Djokovic (Djok to win 3-0). Nishikori’s match was voided but the other 3 came in, up to £1.81 to use tomorrow. Not sure what my mate has for today.

I was wary of that match, it was Syria that the Aussies needed extra time to beat in the World Cup playoffs to qualify.

My mate got past Tuesday as well. Like me he had the voided Nishikori match, but his other options were different  with Alexander Zverev and Serena Williams to win. Both of us onto Wednesday, I’m on £1.81, he’s on £1.59.

For the third day running I’m sticking to tennis. Required Roger Federer to win 3-0 against Dan Evans. That was successful although tight as two sets went to tie breaks. 1/3 for today, I need Nadal and Kerber to win as well but they haven’t started yet.

ITV7 day as well today.

6 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Southampton 3/4 at home to Derby tonight.....................just saying. :wink:

Southampton are one of them clubs where a new manager had a very positive effect on performances straight away, imagine that. 

Southampton are also one of those clubs who didn’t happen to employ pretend footballers like Jeff King and Cole Kpekawa :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Southampton 2-0 Derby, Bet 365 paid out, get in there ya beauty. 

70 mins. 

Well played!

My mate smashed out a tennis sixfold today and he’s now on £2.68 this week. Not decided my bet for tomorrow yet.

ITV7 Today - 2 Winners, 2 Placed, 3 Unplaced. Top 10,000 so not too bad. 539th in the month so far and I missed a round as well. Hopefully improve that further. 

57 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

ITV7 Today - 2 Winners, 2 Placed, 3 Unplaced. Top 10,000 so not too bad. 539th in the month so far and I missed a round as well. Hopefully improve that further. 

25719 for me today. :(

1 winner,3 places.

Dont bother with monthly places as I more often than not forget to do it.

10 hours ago, HSS said:

25719 for me today. :(

1 winner,3 places.

Dont bother with monthly places as I more often than not forget to do it.

I’m usually quite shite so the months don’t bother me much but being top 1,000 atm, I want to keep it that way. Absolutely gutted I missed the 2nd round of the year, read it as the competition opening on the day instead of actually happening. Could have been even higher up.