Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

41 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Barcelona currently romping the game against Levante, printing cash on them to score the next goal.

Currently 3-0 with 30 mins to go. 

Nae luck...looks like Levante came closest anyway, hit the post on 90+1. Edit: read your comment as waiting on Barca to score the 4th goal

My mate has crashed out today, went fivefold. 2 winners, one voided, one takes place tomorrow so he messed up on placing it for “today” :lol: but crucially he had Gilles Simon who went down in five sets against Alex Bolt.

4 days down for me, 3 to go. After taking it easy on Thursday I’ve upped it again. Was gunning for a fivefold but the basketball match isn’t available yet and the tennis starts at midnight.

£3.11 on Roger Federer, Marin Cilic and Lucie Hradecka/Ekaterina Makarova in tennis, Northampton Saints in Rugby Union.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

Came out with 3/4 on the bet today so that’s f**ked, Hradecka/Makarova went down 2-0. Managed to go down 5-0 in a second set tie break, save 3 match points at 6-3, another at 7-6, take the lead at 8-7 then after all that work to stay in it, lose the f**king thing 10-8 and crash out.

Saturday action: Weekend Sections, Super 6, ITV7...bring it on.

Apart from my late decision to bet on Talbot, here was my usual Saturday outcomes

Weekend Sections - Shite. 2 winners from 7, 3 draws and 2 losses. On the plus side I defeated my mate who with two games remaining has 0 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses :lol: I’m up 11-10 but he leads on cash earned this season.

Super 6 - 8 Points, 2s for AFC Bournemouth, Liverpool, Manchester United and Newcastle United wins. I remain 15/18 in the work league. The 17 point gap behind 14th is now down to 13, but my 8pt lead over 16th is down 1 to 7pts. Still 9/18 in January.

ITV7 - 3 Winners and 2 Placed from the 7 races today. Somehow continuing decent form this month sitting in 425th place, f**k knows how I’ve managed it.

4 hours ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

City won 3-0, that'll do.

Celtic are 15/8 at -3 on Wednesday. :ph34r:

St Mirren are 20/1 to win the match. 

15/8 isn’t a bad shout. They are likely to batter us whatever happens, the questions are how well Hladky plays (Hutton didn’t have a bad game for Airdrie but still conceded 3), and hoping the team keep f**k ups to a minimum. At least make the bigots work for their goals. But this is St Mirren so the 15/8 looks an excellent shout :unsure:

On 1/20/2019 at 10:46 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Probably going to f**k this up on the first day of the week but shit happens so f**k it

Treble to start the week with my £1

JUVENTUS v Chievo Verona

LUKAS KUBOT/HORACIO ZEBALLOS v Blake Ellis/Alexei Popyrin

PIERRE-HUGUES HERBERT/NICOLAS MAHUT v Rajeev Ram/Joe Salisbury

This bet was a success and bumped my £1 up to £2.05 on the first day, happy with that. My mate also had Juventus, had a double with West Brom and went up to £1.87.

Tried to keep it simple today - South Korea (to qualify) against Bahrain. Good thing I opted for “qualify” instead of win, extra time was needed as SK won 2-1. Further 17p added, so £2.22 to use for tomorrow.

14 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I was very tempted to bet on Celtic (-2) at 17/20 today but my heart couldn’t do it.

Betted a single on Milos Raonic and he’s just lost 3-1 to Lucas Pouille...wish I went with the Celtic one now :rolleyes:

ITV7 later and then probably bugger all til Saturday.

f**k my stupid heart, should have taken that f**king bet instead of the low odds mess up by Raonic.

3 Winners, 1 Placed in ITV7 today, happy with that.