Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

Alongside my ITV7 efforts yesterday:

Weekend Sections: Best effort in a while, 5/7 this week. Two of the three hardest sections let me down, had Dundee and Norwich City. 5-1-1 was enough to beat my mate and put me 12-10 up, although with me still winless this season his £91.69 win in December (before bet boost) means he leads on the money side of things.

Super 6: 14 points with 15-20 mins to go. Finished on 4 points, just picking up 2s for Man City and the Brighton/WBA draw. 8 of the 18 man league I’m in scored 4. Still 15th, still 13pts behind 14th. The bottom three all had a decent week and close the gap on me, only two points above 16th who topped the league with 13pts.

Daily Bet - While I crashed out on Wednesday and bloody regret not taking that 17/20 on Bigots (-2), my mate got through a sixfold yesterday and has £11.19 to use on the final day. He gets it right today, it’ll be the first win of 2019 and he’ll take the lead.

Bingo.........................:clapping

No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Crystal Palace  Crystal Palace v Tottenham(Full Time Result) 27/01/2019 None
21/10
Won
2 Chelsea  Chelsea v Sheff Wed(Full Time Result) 27/01/2019 None
1/5
Won
3 Hibernian  St Mirren v Hibernian(Full Time Result) 27/01/2019 None
4/6
Won
4 Rangers  Livingston v Rangers(Full Time Result) 27/01/2019 None
2/5
Won

My mate came through the week and his starting £1 turned into £15.27, so he’s in profit of £12.27 for 2019 so on this bet thingy. Starting the new week he crashed out immediately having CSKA Moscow in ice hockey, they won but in overtime and not 60 mins. So his profit is actually now £11.27 :rolleyes:

I didn’t like much going on today and took the (very) safe option of Linfield or Draw against Glenavon at 1/33. Linfield won 4-2, I have 3p gained today which is fine because I still have 6 days to get through anyway.

ITV7 - 2 Winners, 2 Placed. Down to 335th for the month. Hoping to finish January strong as I don’t know when I’ll have a month of that standard again.

Tomorrow - Find something to place my £1.03 on, and Super 6

My mate came through the week and his starting £1 turned into £15.27, so he’s in profit of £12.27 for 2019 so on this bet thingy. Starting the new week he crashed out immediately having CSKA Moscow in ice hockey, they won but in overtime and not 60 mins. So his profit is actually now £11.27 :rolleyes:
I didn’t like much going on today and took the (very) safe option of Linfield or Draw against Glenavon at 1/33. Linfield won 4-2, I have 3p gained today which is fine because I still have 6 days to get through anyway.
ITV7 - 2 Winners, 2 Placed. Down to 335th for the month. Hoping to finish January strong as I don’t know when I’ll have a month of that standard again.
Tomorrow - Find something to place my £1.03 on, and Super 6
Cashed out on one bet.
Only one that didn't pay was £2 on McAllister to score! [emoji22] Screenshot_20190127_151745_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.jpeg

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Or nothing. :(

Useless twats. Had a treble yesterday, Garbine Muguruza won 2-0 in the tennis. Had Aberdeen at -1. Yep, all good. Unfortunately I also had Manchester United at bloody -1....that’s my bet gone for another week.

Pish Super 6. 4 points for Wolves and Arsenal wins. Remain 15/18 by 1pt in the work league, now 18pts behind 14th. Finished 12/18 for January. Really need some improvement here.

ITV7 today.

ITV7.......

For the very 1st time I had 

Winners 0

Places 0

I did finish the month a very creditable 42644th.

Also my lead in the Super Six mini league has been cut from 26 points to 12.

And that's the reason I dont gamble a lot.