Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

Second time in a couple of weeks I should have taken a bloody bet on bigots humping us.

Anyway

Weekend Sections - Pish. 2/7. My mate had 4/7. 85 mins in, I was beating him. Bury and Coventry conceded late for me, while he benefitted from a late Sheff Wed winner. I’m up 12-11, he’s still beating me on money (I need to win money, that would be a start).

Super 6 - Major lack of Correct Scores this year so far (just the one in 2019) but got 5 of the 6 Results in for 10points. Of the 5 EPL games I was only wrong with an Everton win (the 6th game was Birmingham’s win). Came close with Chelsea at 4-0, 86th min goal lost me 3pts but I gained 2 back from Burnley’s penalty at the end. Come fourth in my league on the day, a decent effort but doesn’t do much league wise. Still 15/18, cut 1 pt on 14th so it’s now a 17pt gap, and extended my lead on 16th by 1pt so it’s now a 2pt gap. One of our guys matched our league record for the season, third time this season we’ve seen 19 points hit (3 Scores, 2 Results). Second time this season he’s managed it too. Overall one bloke scored 27 points, had 3-0 Chelsea instead of 5, could have been the first jackpot winner in ages.

ITV7 - 1 Winner, 3 Placed. 112,883 on the day. One guy had all 7 Winners and took the 50K jackpot.

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Coupon....3 draws.Pity I went for 2 homes,1 away and had a game postponed.

Super6....11 points.

ITV 7......2 Winner,1 placed......73235th for the day.:double

What score did you get correct on Super 6?

There’s an ITV7 on tomorrow, 1.15pm start. Hopefully loads of people forget and I can make Top 50,000 this time :lol:

Finally back on the Daily Bet as it’s a new week. Took a piss easy option on Over 0.5 Goals for West Ham v Liverpool, giving me a brilliant 2p. £1.02 to use for Tuesday. My mate is on it too, he had Liverpool to score and had a CSKA Moscow win in Ice Hockey (came in 3-0), he’s on £1.48 for tomorrow.

ITV7 - 1 Winner, 2 Placed. Third day in a row someone takes the jackpot for themselves with 7/7, was for £1,000 today.

Progressed with my £1.02 yesterday, had Eczacibasi W down as “First Set Winner” against Hameenlinna W in Volleyball (not many available options for the game), and had Draw/Away for Margate v Dorking, Dorking won 1-0. Up to £1.35 to use today. Mate crashed out on a snooker double, Judd Trump beat Stuart Carrington 4-3 but he was let down by Mark Williams losing 4-3 to Yuan Sijun.

Progressed again today. Same bet on Volleyball, first set winner for Vakifbank W against Maritsa Plovdiv W. Had Partizani to beat Kastrioti in the Albanian Cup, came in 3-0.

£1.56 to use tomorrow and upon looking, not much I’m liking. Small effort tomorrow again, four days to get through anyway.

ITV7 - 2 Winners, 1 Placed