Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Still in with a shout, both 0-0 half time mate.

Ireland should be a cert, Belgium a 50/50 game for me, I almost went for the Czechs. (They're 6/1 at half time) 

Ireland seem to be struggling. Can see a late winner from Belgium though. 

Talking about lady luck.. fingers X for this wee beauty today.. VIVE LA FRANCE... and got to be a Scotland win tonight.. bet365 don't do cash out on EW golf bets 
16169390361342375663463553484273.thumb.jpg.cab800b17a75c485d29ea7be0e5158a5.jpg
To save you taking pictures of your laptop screen with your phone, you can use the snipping tool by pressing WindowsKey+shift+S.

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:
4 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:
Talking about lady luck.. fingers X for this wee beauty today.. VIVE LA FRANCE... and got to be a Scotland win tonight.. bet365 don't do cash out on EW golf bets 
16169390361342375663463553484273.thumb.jpg.cab800b17a75c485d29ea7be0e5158a5.jpg

To save you taking pictures of your laptop screen with your phone, you can use the snipping tool by pressing WindowsKey+shift+S.

Thanks for that Eric, but I'm none the wiser, :huh: after lock down al get one the kids to show me

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I stuck a speculative £5 on a crazy 11 game accumulator of "certainties". Got almost £25 when they all won, but was lucky with Spain's stoppage time winner.

I had a similar 14 team accumulator which was beaten by Roda of the Dutch 2nd division.Would have paid 20/1 despite them all being “certainties” 🤷